+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Husin

You have to say well done to KN,AH and the scouting team for getting him. I know it’s early days but he could be a real find. I can’t believe there was no other Champ, L1 teams sniffing around him. Let’s hope he continues these performances on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    You have to say well done to KN,AH and the scouting team for getting him. I know it’s early days but he could be a real find. I can’t believe there was no other Champ, L1 teams sniffing around him. Let’s hope he continues these performances on a regular basis.

A star in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Looks to be a very good acquisition. A promising young player that's actually ours and not on loan is a great positive.

I was lucky enough to be right behind his goal, what a fantastic strike. Could turn out to be ***** as well, cos were garbage until then.

He looked a real class act today, hopefully he’ll shine again on Tuesday night.

Really impressed with him in last 2 games, not only does he have passing skill vision and an eye for goal but hunger and tackling ability 2. Rare to have both , long may it continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Really impressed with him in last 2 games, not only does he have passing skill vision and an eye for goal but hunger and tackling ability 2. Rare to have both , long may it continue.

Whoooosssshhhhhhhh............................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hVHonGYdSQ

I thought Husin played really well today and is growing into the team. His passing is excellent and he knows how to distribute the right ball as well. Looks assured and confident. Sat in the Kop that goal was outstanding and a contender for goal of the season.

Hopefully he can get better with each game and form a partnership with Hewitt who was outstanding today.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Whoooosssshhhhhhhh............................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hVHonGYdSQ
    Wow what a screamer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Wow what a screamer!!!!

To see it live was fantastic, even with my bad knees I jumped up

Laxton lads a bit quiet shhhhh

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast