+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I would find it most amusing

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    The thing is he’s not pleasant man. If people want to kick while he’s down that’s their choice..he’s gave a lot of people good reason.
    You shouldn't be concerned with whether he's a pleasant man. You should be concerned with whether you are. It boils down to whether you want to be the kind of person who revels in other people's misery or not.

Also, to all those people who played a part in pushing him to the brink only to stand back and say 'come on lads, there's a line' - nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    You shouldn't be concerned with whether he's a pleasant man. You should be concerned with whether you are. It boils down to whether you want to be the kind of person who revels in other people's misery or not.
    Spot on, well put.

Quote Originally Posted by feeb View Post
    If the Lincoln Fans would print out hundreds of Artistically posed Selfies of their Gentlemen s assets,
    and hold them up as our chairman takes his place in the directors box
    "thats because you are a prize tw@t"

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Also, to all those people who played a part in pushing him to the brink only to stand back and say 'come on lads, there's a line' - nice one.
    Who are "....all those people..."?

I'm not sure whether or not Hardy on "the brink" but, if he is, I can't see how that is attributed to folks on here. Those on Twitter and/or those who have continued to put the boot in about the picture issue, maybe, but to whom are you referring?

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I suppose that it's their choice if to give his kids a kicking whilst their at it ?? can you even begin to imagine the agony they are going through right now? AH good or evil is obviously going through hell at the minute & if 1 Forest or Stags fan was twisting the knife I would be disgusted but for some so called Notts fans to be relishing it beggars belief & for the 1st time in my life makes me ashamed to stand along side them.
    Your point is well made. Whilst I have no sympathy for Hardy his family will be affected by the goings on and that is regrettable. The lesson here is for him. He could of invested in the club without being such a self promoter. He just could not leave Twitter alone and his arrogance has been his downfall. That said, he's not committed a crime and if only for the sake of his children let's trust him with getting the best deal for Notts County, thank him for his well intentioned if somewhat shambolic investment and wish him well for the future.

Don't know AH, but from what I've heard & read he does not seem to be a particularly nice sort of person (my my criteria).

But as for Notts, he has given us one hell of a year... so close to promotion... great wins... boosted attendances... restored pride... etc...

It all went horribly, disastrously wrong, but I'll be forever grateful for what may well be our last hussar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Who are "....all those people..."?

I'm not sure whether or not Hardy on "the brink" but, if he is, I can't see how that is attributed to folks on here. Those on Twitter and/or those who have continued to put the boot in about the picture issue, maybe, but to whom are you referring?
    I was referring to the people who constantly stuck the boot in on Twitter. Mostly Mansfield and Forest fans, but a few Notts as well. It's a bit hypocritical to kick a man to the floor and then say 'come on, let's no kick him when he's down now.' And then to get a warm and fuzzy feeling of being a better man because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by feeb View Post
    If the Lincoln Fans would print out hundreds of Artistically posed Selfies of their Gentlemen s assets,
    and hold them up as our chairman takes his place in the directors box
    there are plenty of sites on the tinterweb thingy where you gay boys can look at other mens bits, but well done for coming out so publically!

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    You must be a bloody saint.
    Not really, maybe he just doesn't take selfies of his dick and post them online?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast