+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: No deal !

Quote Originally Posted by leeh769 View Post
    South Africans are gone
    Clearly a wind up, not even an imaginative one either 💤

Pure speculation with no objective evidence provided. But if the deal does go flat there's only one person to blame. Hardy didn't " save the club", as many have stated, he just extended it's life, sadly. On business in Nottingham recently I met an ex employee of Hardy's. Management level. He had to leave because he couldn't work with him. I wasn't surprised at some of his revelations. Utter fruitcake , the worst thing that has ever happened to our beloved club. Can't imagine the backlash against him if we do enter administration.

It's a wind-up. Trying to tell us absence of evidence is evidence of absense. A statement from nowhere, "South Africans are gone" and then saying it must be true because he doesn't know anything.

I'd have thought they'd release a statement today if this is true? Also, all of the seemingly in the know people haven't a clue about this so I'm going to call it a very bad troll

My prediction now is that hardy releases official statement saying non of the potential buyers were suitable and that he will be paying the £200k at the court hearing from his personal savings, this will be done with tv appearances, local radio interviews etc, then will sit back and take the adulation from his adoring fans, the rest of us disillusioned ones will be sold will big plans to get back into the football league at the first attempt, over to you big al !

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Me too. When the deal was nearly done last week, I started to get a little bit optimistic. But in classic Notts style, the whole thing has just turned into a massive pain in the arse, to the point where I just can't be bothered any more. It's getting to the point where next season is going to be a struggle whether we're bought or not, simply because the deal has taken so long to go through and we're behind on prep and recruitment.

Two bids back in Feb. Club to be sold imminently.
    Two prices agreed months ago, one for L2 and another for the NL - 'it's with the lawyers now'
    7-10 days to complete, almost a month ago.
    Negotiations late into the night, and a price yet again agreed a week ago
    It's wit the lawyers again now

For ****s sake, can't someone tell us what's actually going on? Hardy, if you are going to screw it up, just get the **** on with it.
    I have to agree Slack. The whole sorry saga just wears you down. It's like being caught in a continual time loop. Notts County's takeover and Brexit, will either ever end???

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    My prediction now is that hardy releases official statement saying non of the potential buyers were suitable and that he will be paying the £200k at the court hearing from his personal savings, this will be done with tv appearances, local radio interviews etc, then will sit back and take the adulation from his adoring fans, the rest of us disillusioned ones will be sold will big plans to get back into the football league at the first attempt, over to you big al !
    That sounds too true to be funny 😬

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I have to agree Slack. The whole sorry saga just wears you down. It's like being caught in a continual time loop. Notts County's takeover and Brexit, will either ever end???
    Well, both could end with “no deal”.

I just want to support a well-run, community-based club in which the players give 100% and the fans get behind them every week. Why does that always seem so impossible at Notts?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Well, both could end with “no deal”.

I just want to support a well-run, community-based club in which the players give 100% and the fans get behind them every week. Why does that always seem so impossible at Notts?
    It's highly likely that both will end in tears.

And yeah, what you said is so true. I don't give a toss about '5-year plans to the Championship' anymore. My days of hoping Notts one day return to the top two divisions are long gone now.

I just want to support a club that isn't a complete embarrassment on and off the pitch, with players who are fit, hungry, and willing to give it 100% every time they pull on the shirt - the type of players that us fans can get behind whether we win, lose, or draw.

It would be just be nice to be competitive on the pitch and well-run off it. I honestly don't care anymore whether that's in the NL, L2, L1 or wherever. Why have we not managed these things at all for pretty much two decades? It's beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I’m as desperate for news as anyone else. The OP is clearly a wind up, unable to give any supporting evidence. Everyone seems to assume that Hardy is causing problems, maybe it’s the other side? Could it be that the SAs are just doing everything properly, and that is taking time? Of course I don’t know anymore than anyone else, but let’s hope they are doing everything well, and hit the ground running to improve things at Meadow Lane.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast