+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paul Conway on the Adam Davies contract situation.

That's brilliant Ziles. Thank you very much. Luvvit.

Am sure they are brothers. Luv the Hoss onniz hoss looking ovva Oakwell as he arrives fo work.

Av been busy in California sooartin art the Facebook/ Instagram "outage" az they called it. A picked up a RDG Unit forra fiver from a stall in Halifax Market run by two young lads of Asian heritage and that fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    And this is Hoss on his hoss

Looks like he's thinking, "Fek me, av got that interview wi those Tykes TV lads this morning. Better put that old cardigan on. Am too tight to buy a new one."

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Iz only like rest onnem. The waiting to see wot league we are in next season and wot wages will be offered here or elsewhere befooar signing owt. Tha can forget all this badge kissing and "Allus a Red" b0ll0cks. The days of the Bobby Hassells ev gone. Two/ three seasons is all tha'll see at wun club fo mooast onnem. Dun't get too attached to enni onnem. It's the fans who are loyal and no bugga else.

A dun't blame 'em. Itz a short career and they evvto get wots on offer while the can.
    His answer could be taken two ways, the way you are suggesting that he is on the way, or the fact he is still here and was not sold in the transfer window, suggests he wants to stay but depends on what league we are in.

Looks like he's thinking, "Fek me, av got that interview wi those Tykes TV lads this morning. Better put that old cardigan on. Am too tight to buy a new one."
    Talking of tight how tight was that jacket he had on, you’d think he could afford one that fitted

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    His answer could be taken two ways, the way you are suggesting that he is on the way, or the fact he is still here and was not sold in the transfer window, suggests he wants to stay but depends on what league we are in.
    I ent sed he iz onniz way. I wud ammend the last four words of thi pooast to "wages are on offer". Ammendment G

"Those of the opinion say Aye ! " ..."Aye"
    "Those not of the opinion say Naye" ..."Naye"
    "DIVISION !"

I ent sed he iz onniz way. I wud ammend the last four words of thi pooast to "wages are on offer". Ammendment G

"Those of the opinion say Aye ! " ..."Aye"
    "Those not of the opinion say Naye" ..."Naye"
    "DIVISION !"
    D’oh I replied to wrong post, meant to reply to OP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123