+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stubbs

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    You know this, if we were to get Jose with Sir Alex as director of football most of you chunts would still be phukn moaning. I fear the forum furore no matter who is appointed. The patience & rationale of 'supporters' is getting worse I'm afraid. An ugly baying mob.
    Aye and we could also announce that Mr phuckin Bean was our new manager and you'd still rip the head aff it.

Remember you wanted to "go out and get pished" to celebrate Mixu getting the gig?

Quote Originally Posted by skarne1 View Post
    Agree smedum. Some seem to think United should contact them to either ask them their approval or offer them the job.
    Good idea, should have got a few of Tamsins harshest critics in to help pick new boss then a body could moan like **** when it goes tits up again in 6 months😊

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    Aye and we could also announce that Mr phuckin Bean was our new manager and you'd still rip the head aff it.

Remember you wanted to "go out and get pished" to celebrate Mixu getting the gig?
    Did I Danny? Hopefully it was a Saturday cos it's the only night I do get pished.
    I've never denied I thought Mixu was a brilliant appointment.
    'Brains & brawn' I kept saying.
    What happened next I haven't a Scooby.

Rumour has it, he’s got the job

Quote Originally Posted by dundeeunitedfc83 View Post
    Rumour has it, he’s got the job
    Really hope this isn’t true. Although he won the cup with hibs he didn’t do a good job in the league with a far better squad than what we currently have. Did he not get Rotherham relegated with the lowest championship points total there’s ever been?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Really hope this isn’t true. Although he won the cup with hibs he didn’t do a good job in the league with a far better squad than what we currently have. Did he not get Rotherham relegated with the lowest championship points total there’s ever been?
    agreed, massive no fae me id rather Laszlo or Hughes

They were quite inconsistent in the league in his second full season but had lots of games, reached both finals and won the big cup, Houston done a great job at Falkirk that year, both finished on 70 pts in 2nd/3rd

However the season before that in his first full season after a slow start they went on some run to end up finishing 2nd ahead of Sevco, Hearts record was ridiculous though and were out of sight

I'd have reservations but at the same time he changed the negative attitude around at Hibs (along with them getting that Leanne Dempster bird from Motherwell), and is the reason they have such a good vibe about them now, including in the derbies

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    id rather Laszlo or Hughes

Faf Hahahahahaha

Good ain 😁

Stubbs is the perfect man take us out of business, a truly apocalyptic appointment. Showed no loyalty we he left hibs for rotherham. Not experienced enough as manager either. Bye bye Dundee United

For me it would be
    Laszlo first option
    Stubbs second option
    JM & Dodds third option
    Hughes fourth

Laszlo could still be a gamble though after out the scottish game for a long time, Mixu was once a success at a Scottish club.....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)