+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Born and bred Arab?

Maryfield hospital. Hoose - Court street
    Next hoose - Sandeman Street
    Next hoose - Sandeman street
    Next hoose - London
    Next hoose TOTH

First memory - 3 tins oh McEwans Export atween mi dads legs on the cliff (now the Dode) as him and meh uncle tucked in to a half bottle oh OVD (just to keep them warm of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Maryfield hospital. Hoose - Court street
    Next hoose - Sandeman Street
    Next hoose - Sandeman street
    Next hoose - London
    Next hoose TOTH

First memory - 3 tins oh McEwans Export atween mi dads legs on the cliff (now the Dode) as him and meh uncle tucked in to a half bottle oh OVD (just to keep them warm of course)
    i was maryfield as well - a fantastic breed delivered there obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Raised in Whitfield, moved to Fintry in P3,moved to Stobie in 3rd year,moved back to Whitfield when I was 23 yrs old and have stayed there for the last 26 yrs.

My old man took me to my 1st game as a 6 Yr old in 1977 and I will be eternally grateful to him for this as he went to Dens one week then Tannadice the next so things could have been a lot different for me had he decided to take me the week before or after.

Thanks dad.
    that post whitfield aboot yer dad you should change your username to indicate where yer from tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    i was maryfield as well - a fantastic breed delivered there obviously
    Seemingly... there was something in the watir'

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Hey Gunboat - going by your previous posts we also have The Black Watch in common. Left in June 2001.

Sorry for going off topic.
    Was attached mate,missed the games too much and managed to get a posting to Edinburgh in 84 to the Argyll's and got thrown aff Colonel's orders for wearing my TOS with the Hackle.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I could pop in Terence as i am up there every week to see my relative.
    You are very welcome once we are allowed. I have decent sized front and back gardens and it's ace when the weather is nice. WFH becomes WFG.

Born in Maryfield Hospital and currently live,and have done for all of my near 55 years, just along the road from Maryfield Hospital

Born: - family house in Balunie Crescent in Douglas
    moved to Americanmuir Rd when 6
    Then lived in Stobie area for near 40 years
    1st primary school St Pius, then SS Peter &Paul
    Secondary Lawside, in same year as Gunboat and Roma84
    Born into a United supporting family, for which I am truly grateful.

Born in DRI. Brought up in St Marys from mid 70s. Moved to Japan 2002.

Born Dundee and live in the Ferry.

There’s something fishy going on here - there’s not nearly enough saying they’ve been born and live in Angus. Something’s no adding up here.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)