+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BD master stroke

re: BD master stroke

Quote Originally Posted by Sma11ytheRam
    It was brilliant management to sign Andy Reid who put two of the goals on a plate. Now then who did that?

Why would Derby be s******** our selves? I've seen nothing tonight that I've not seen at the iPro this year. We are 11 points clear of 7th and it's unlikely we'll be in the top 2. Ditto for you. I'd prefer you to be in 3rd or 6th, us in 4th or 5th (or visa versa) Then there's a chance of the ultimate playoff final. Winner takes all!

You give Derby the space you gave Watford in the first half and it will be game over at half time.
    I could be wrong but I am pretty sure Reidy was red before, dont you mean Resign

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    It was brilliant management to sign Andy Reid who put two of the goals on a plate. Now then who did that?

Why would Derby be s******** our selves? I've seen nothing tonight that I've not seen at the iPro this year. We are 11 points clear of 7th and it's unlikely we'll be in the top 2. Ditto for you. I'd prefer you to be in 3rd or 6th, us in 4th or 5th (or visa versa) Then there's a chance of the ultimate playoff final. Winner takes all!

You give Derby the space you gave Watford in the first half and it will be game over at half time.
    I could be wrong but I am pretty sure Reidy was red before, dont you mean Resign[/quote]

I think you will find that he meant that it was Steve McClaren the current Derby manager who signed Andy Reid for his current stint. Jeez,wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    What a stupid thread.

Davies is an idiot who in the first half IMO was trying to prove a point

Why would you start a game with no forwards in the starting 11 but 5 on the bench.
    The man is a joke who will only cause further ambarassment to your club

Stupid comment,

BD is now unbeaten in 12, he is maticulous in his preperation, so we pass the ball around for 45 minutes having 64 percent of the ball, and then throw on 3 strikers to run riot[/quote]

Why is it a stupid comment?

I'm not typing that through my black n white tinted derby glasses but through the eyes of an outsider looking in

I see your point but your forgetting the issue that the same as us vs Yeovil on Tuesday you won't be able to come back from 2 goals down against every team in this league.. Most teams would have stuck 11 men behind the ball and shut you out

It's how you stop yourself going in 0-2 at half ti

How was Billy supposed to know Halford would struggle up front? He'd done well in that position before so it was reasonable to expect more of the same.
    It's easy picking a team after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RedOno

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure Reidy was red before, dont you mean Resign[/quote]

I think you will find that he meant that it was Steve McClaren the current Derby manager who signed Andy Reid for his current stint. Jeez,wake up.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by chris311080
    What a stupid thread.

Davies is an idiot who in the first half IMO was trying to prove a point

Why would you start a game with no forwards in the starting 11 but 5 on the bench.
    The man is a joke who will only cause further ambarassment to your club
    Wow,
    Derby fan calls Billy Davies an idiot and a joke after a 4 2 home win in which we come from 2 down and the substitutes score all the goals.

We don't care what your IMO is - I haven't seen anyone on your board have a good word for him so keep it on there eh?

Quote Originally Posted by chris311080
    Yours is to not put a centre back up front and leave 5 strikers on the bench

The majority of fans from any club would be baffled by that sheer stupidity
    The majority of fans must have missed the qpr game then, cause if they'd watched it they'd have known what a handful Halford can be up front.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    I love you Romanis but your response is not a good one, come on your better that this is
    That's nice to hear, but I'm with Our Lord on this kinda thing, if you love me, you must love my son, Tricky as well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    Yours is to not put a centre back up front and leave 5 strikers on the bench

The majority of fans from any club would be baffled by that sheer stupidity
    The majority of fans must have missed the qpr game then, cause if they'd watched it they'd have known what a handful Halford can be up front.[/quote]

'Like'

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie

Half time. Lol

We'll have our first choice midfield out against you boys. This team of ours has had the starting 11 changed an hell of a lot over the past 3 or 4 games due to injuries and suspension, yet still the unbeaten run continues.

Well done Billy Davies.[/quote]

You have no idea what si

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast