+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Apologies for comparing Reichsfuhrer Salmond with H1tler

re: Apologies for comparing Reichsfuhrer Salmond with H1tler

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    independence for a small nation is backwards thinking, the world is a shrinking village, i believe in unionism all over the world.
    and that will be why the czech republic has prospered since it went its own way as an independent small nation.. wonder if they used to stand tall as czechoslovakia.

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    independence for a small nation is backwards thinking, the world is a shrinking village, i believe in unionism all over the world.
    Time tae reunite North and South of Ireland intae one Republic then ???

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbon_Lions_CSC
    Time tae reunite North and South of Ireland intae one Republic then ???[/quote]

I would. Just to get rid of the cants in the north.

Not sure the south would like the trouble though. They're doing OK by themselves. (THese days).

join together, all as one

all you need is love

i have a dream

I,m into good fair local governance, bit like look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves idea, so if on a small scale things are taken care of then on a larger scale its all sorted

Salmond is a natsi a Putin lover anti-democrat and the anti-Christ. Africa will implode there will be danger from Martians and a world catastrophe.

Meanwhile in the real world the Westminster parties blows fortunes on weapons of mass destruction, supports the bankers at all costs and ploughs money into illegA?l wars murdering innocent folk and picks and chooses intervention in some countries and not others.

Scottish people are not stupid and will recognise these are smears and that this is not a referendum about Salmond.

More evidence of desperation know the NO camp.

don't you indy lovers pay attention to what all university debating societies have voted?

your dream is phucked, courtesy of the youth salmond was so eager to give the vote to.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative_Poster
    Time tae reunite North and South of Ireland intae one Republic then ???[/quote]

I would. Just to get rid of the cants in the north.

Not sure the south would like the trouble though. They're doing OK by themselves. (THese days).[/quote]

Who cares about 'the north' of Ireland? Phuck 'em, they're just a bunch of traitors anyhow, as is the OP.

shocking post :/

Not much in it now Gers. I hope you unionists are up for running a country. You can't suck eton c0ck all your life.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)