+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monday

re: Monday

& none taken mate

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

chaps , no offence to any of you lads but , its all a little silly in the sense there isn't going to be an end to it unless one of you do the right ( IMO that is ) thing & drop it & move on ( nothing more odd than folk eh ) its going no where , I clocked a couple of threads etc & it seems one or 2 of you wont be posting on here ( not that you did much etc ) but it was always nice when you lads did , the Carlisle fella ,,moorlad is it .? being one lad I recall , & think one of you may have changed user recently ..? ) was it torro .? , & that for me is the sad bit in al this ...

guess I am sticking me nose into something that isn't my business to be fair ..hopefully you lads will see the light sooner rather than later
    Got it in one BW.. Storm in a teacup with Fluty (the one they call COW)being the main protagonist.. [/quote]

you really don't l

I suspect that isn't the case mate , however can we please knock it on the head now ...?

COW, DO ONE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw

chaps , no offence to any of you lads but , its all a little silly in the sense there isn't going to be an end to it unless one of you do the right ( IMO that is ) thing & drop it & move on ( nothing more odd than folk eh ) its going no where , I clocked a couple of threads etc & it seems one or 2 of you wont be posting on here ( not that you did much etc ) but it was always nice when you lads did , the Carlisle fella ,,moorlad is it .? being one lad I recall , & think one of you may have changed user recently ..? ) was it torro .? , & that for me is the sad bit in al this ...

guess I am sticking me nose into something that isn't my business to be fair ..hopefully you lads will see the light sooner rather than later
    Got it in one BW.. Storm in a teacup with Fluty (the one they call COW)being the main

that's good to know alf, i mean soldado, i mean conyo.

lots of users for someone who's never been banned.

glass houses an all that.

that's good to know alf, i mean soldado, i mean conyo.

lots of users for someone who's never been banned.

glass houses an all that.
    Ive never denied thoses Fluty,I lost soldado when footymad went tits up ,so signed in again with Conyo .. somebody needs to keep a check on that cont Cartel Toeknee.. so in fact just one other thats all ..how about you?

just this one, mate. once banned i don't go back.

unlike some, conyo.

just this one, mate. once banned i don't go back.

unlike some, conyo.
    Well good for you Fluty ..

Fluty,I'm beginning to think you suffer from short term memory loss .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast