+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Holidays

re: Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Might head down to London again, been twice this year, bint cares for sick relatives and won't head abroad incase of emergecies.
    Ain't seen the sun for years.
    I'm sure Tricky will put you up for a few days JJ..[/quote]

FFS he doesn't know one end of Penge High Street from the other.

Your holiday must be p*sh if you're logging on here, you should have went camping in Scothland. [/quote]

I come on here to chill out and enjoy the comedy [/quote]

I only come on here to see how stupid sober people are.

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    I cant really afford a holiday this year what with one thing and another,but i fancy spending 2/3 days down in Cornwall or Devon when i next have a long weekend free at work...

did loole & polpero last june chalky , only for a couple of days stayed in a lovley place ( right inbetween loole / polpero ( didnt cost & arm n leg either ) , ever been ..?

Quote Originally Posted by Artist
    Who cares...it's all about clique's,multi users,photos of bog doors etc on here pal.

I ain't booked anything yet.

Gonna do NYC either late november or spring next yr mate :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever
    I cant really afford a holiday this year what with one thing and another,but i fancy spending 2/3 days down in Cornwall or Devon when i next have a long weekend free at work...

did loole & polpero last june chalky , only for a couple of days stayed in a lovley place ( right inbetween loole / polpero ( didnt cost & arm n leg either ) , ever been ..?[/quote]

Ive never been to any of those places but i fancy going to spend a couple of days in Cornwall just for a change,i dont normally venture that far south on my trips out...

Did you stay at a B&B and if you did how much did it cost(thats if you dont mind saying)...

I was in Cornwall a couple of years back.

First two weeks in July.

Rented a house on the beach, north of Newquay.

Entire Cornwall coast was completely mobbed with people.

Parking was a nightmare everywhere I went.

Hordes and hordes of people.

Rained for the entire two weeks as well.

Well i suppose the beauty of only being able to afford 2/3 days down there i can just go on spec when the weather is fine but i suppose that everybody else will have the same idea...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc

did loole & polpero last june chalky , only for a couple of days stayed in a lovley place ( right inbetween loole / polpero ( didnt cost & arm n leg either ) , ever been ..?[/quote]

Ive never been to any of those places but i fancy going to spend a couple of days in Cornwall just for a change,i dont normally venture that far south on my trips out...

Did you stay at a B&B and if you did how much did it cost(thats if you dont mind saying)...[/quote]

i shall look for the link chalky , for the both of us staying in a cottage ( with pool ) 4 days around 300 quid , but i shall confirm

on we got the weather BTW

Probably depends on your perspective, Chalky.

I'm used to going to places where there are far fewer people.

You may have an entirely different perception when you visit.

Some people like being around lots of other people.

I like it a bit in the middle,i dont like a place to be dead but i wouldnt fancy it to be packed as well...

I may go down there mid week now ive thought about it...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast