+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Simply cannot see where our next win will come from...

re: Simply cannot see where our next win will come from...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    I hope he can pull it back and we can stay up but I think we need to make sure Prings is part of the team and also Get Taylor back at the club or it could be a short stay this time round.
    John...Taylor for me is a marmite player but he is frightening when he goes at teams with his pace...looking at what was on offer today I would have pulled Smallwoood for him who only wanted to foul today...yes he runs into blind alleys but at least he gets bloody forward and drags players with him...it couldn't get any worse so give him a run before he returns back to Ipswich...[/quote]

We need to get him back 1st brin.

If taylor plays up front he has little option but to shoot at goal, this is what he is very good at, beating a defender and then shooting.

When he is played out wide he has more men to beat and his crossing is weak, so he looks good but with no real outcome.

Lets use him as he should

If you think we are bad you need to have a look at Charlton. That's a game I think we can win for a start.

Don't know about anyone else but I don't think this Championship is that good. I reckon we could beat anyone on our day from 9th downwards. Only Derby, Watford, Middlesbrough and Bournemouth out of the matches I have been to have looked a different class. We haven't been hammered by anyone in the League (Boro could have if they wanted, mind).

To me Sheffield Wednesday sit at the top of a pile of average teams. If Evans stops chopping and changing and we get a settled side I think we could stay up. The challenge is getting a player the quality of Lawrence and keeping him till the end of the season.

Listen every games a hard one and we go in to every game under dogs!
    Don't underestimate charlton we can't even beat Blackpool who are a dead cert for all 3pts on paper.
    It's a funny old game this football we could smash Derby and get wiped out by Wigan all depends on the day Ya never know
    All I'm bothered about is staying up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123