+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well done lads....

re: Well done lads....

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    Just got back.
    Thought we were very poor in the first half and a lot better in the second.
    Haven't seen the replays of the disallowed goals and the penalty appeal but none of that matters now.
    You kept plugging away from beginning to end and fought like mad for every ball.
    And the poster who put 100 quid on Rotherham to win...Very well done.
    All the very best for the rest of the season.
    Just got back myself Braggy and true to form you accept your defeat with class. I was a million miles away of course when the penalty incident took place but I tell ya mi heart was in mi mouth. Have to wait and see on telly.
    Warnock's tactics were spot on and the frustration showed on a few of your players at times.

Second half was as I knew it would be with the class players you have, a bombardment but again, I thought we defended really well and a big step up from where we were. Team spirit is back and tha fans are behind the team a

Cheers Pete.
    Good win today mate for you lads.
    All the very best for the rest of the season and hope you stop up..Gonna drown my sorrows now with a few bevvies...
    Speak later pal.

Thanks braggyowl...youre a good sort .......unlike my mate piggy Keith who I worked with for 20 years ,had some great banter with him over the years ,sadly we were both made redundant 3 years ago and our paths didn't cross until the home game this season....
    Well the sight of a Wednesday fan and a Rotherham fan hugging each other in the pub brought a few comments .....then I found out the crafty b.asterd actually lived in Rotherham ...which I didn't know
    He's got a few text messages today though

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor
    I have been saying it all season and will continue to say it,Wednesday are a very good team,and have every chance of going up this season,i was a bit surprised how you played in the first half,and when we got our noses in front,i thought yes today could just be our day,all the best for the rest of the season.
    Cheers dmentor....All the best for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller
    Thanks braggyowl...youre a good sort .......unlike my mate piggy Keith who I worked with for 20 years ,had some great banter with him over the years ,sadly we were both made redundant 3 years ago and our paths didn't cross until the home game this season....
    Well the sight of a Wednesday fan and a Rotherham fan hugging each other in the pub brought a few comments .....then I found out the crafty b.asterd actually lived in Rotherham ...which I didn't know
    He's got a few text messages today though
    haha Nivce one Villamiller....I reckon he'll be crying tonight bless him..
    All the best mate for the rest of the season.

Reight...Gonna get some ale in me...I've a funny feeling you lads are gonna enjoy tonight a lot more than me yer bleeders! Have a good un one and all.

Good on you Braggy.

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller
    unlike my mate piggy Keith
    Your mate didn't have much chance of not becoming a Wednesdayite with a like that now did he.

Big well done to the Millers this evening and to Neil, if this is his last hurrah that's a victory he'll love to put into the books. You know there's a bit of magic in the Warnock Blackwell partnership, stronger than the sum of it's parts. Leave Neil to get graft and passion from the team and Blacky left in a coaching role, while at United we played some cracking football and were particularly creative with our set pieces with Blacky coaching, not so much when he was managing.

Carvalhal is making a fool of himself, I don't mind him in a Latka Gravas sort of way but unless the rules are different in Portugal he needs to keep his mouth shut - instead of getting mad at the officials have a look at your defence who let a cross travel half the width of the pitch with two bounces. The pressure on h

In the meantime....Katchouro's team, Sheffield United, scraped an injury time leveller to gain a point at Fleetwood...Looks like it's gonna be six seasons on the bounce in division three for your club Katch..Oh dear...I feel for you..I really do...
    Question Katch...Would you swap our Manager (the one that's making a fool of himself..yeah right) at this moment in time, for yours?

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    In the meantime....Katchouro's team, Sheffield United, scraped an injury time leveller to gain a point at Fleetwood...Looks like it's gonna be six seasons on the bounce in division three for your club Katch..Oh dear...I feel for you..I really do...
    Question Katch...Would you swap our Manager (the one that's making a fool of himself..yeah right) at this moment in time, for yours?
    Swap him for Mr Personality Robins!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast