+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it true?

re: Is it true?

I think you do need a reminder because you seem a bit short on facts.

1) Promotion is still a possibility via the play offs.
    2) We tend to celebrate when we have actual success..........not 40 years since we last had some!!

No reminder required. Naturally I will be hoping Argyle beat you but if you do win promotion I will be one of the first to offer congratulations, as usual. Will you be celebrating or does that not count as having won something, by your apparent definition of success?
    Personally I don't need a reason. If I want to celebrate something I will.

Oh dear

1) they are celebrating making the play offs (biggest and most expensive Squad in the league that they were going to piss.)
    2) If they beat Argyle they will celebrate getting to Wembley again.
    3) if they get promotion another 100,000 on Southsea Common.
    4) if one or more of the above fail to occur God help The Board, Gravel Voice the over priced Mercenaries the city and or Plymouth and Wembley will start to look like a war zone.

And apparently Enda Stevens???? will become the first ever present in a Poopey team in 23 years. (Mercenaries)

Is it true that PFC are jealous of everything we do? Mind you it's little wonder when :

It is true that PFC has spent almost every moment in living memory in the shadow of Saints and when they had one fleeting moment above us it turned out to be a complete
    sham. No wonder they are jealous of everything we do.

Proc. Don't be knob.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    I think you do need a reminder because you seem a bit short on facts.

1) Promotion is still a possibility via the play offs.
    Is it boll[color=black]ocks.

Yes yak it is true.

Not exactly lining the streets to catch a glimpse of our heroes but more sitting at a table in the sunshine, quaffing lager watching the world pass by, alive and at liberty, What's not to celebrate !?

Up the Saints !!

I celebrate the fact that we're not renowned the world over as being a club that steals from charities. Biggest and best supported club on the South Coast. Always have been. Always will be. Up the Saints ????

I celebrate the fact I celebrated at the time my team won a major trophy. Something you'll never know about Weasel.

I'm not so sure about that, and for all the shame associated by that win I'm sure po**ey won't be celebrating it in 40years time. In fact, it's increasingly likely that in 40years time po*ey will be extinct. Here's hoping. ????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast