+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pigeon fanciers

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    You West Ham & Millwall fans are a strange bunch, its all very co*ckney ding dong to me
    Rivalry aside and all the stupid violence....the Hammers and the ´Wall are like two peas from the same pod....though unfortunately many from both sides will not agree.

As Alf said Trick, the Wet Spam thing is just a giggle. Its like saying Notts Forest & Scotchland, it always gets a fish bite or two
    I know mate it's just a bubble.
    We all get on as me and the Millwall lad proves.
    We all cool with each other ,
    How it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Rivalry aside and all the stupid violence....the Hammers and the ´Wall are like two peas from the same pod....though unfortunately many from both sides will not agree.
    Frenchie anyone one here will say i am not into the stupid football violence.
    When i lived in south London i met some great Millwall guys/girls. And had a good few drinks.

As I am one hour ahead of you lot and Tomorrow morning I have got go get up to go cycling with a few mates I bid you all good night
    Cheers FL

As I am one hour ahead of you lot and Tomorrow morning I have got go get up to go cycling with a few mates I bid you all good night
    Cheers FL
    Good night,

I like Millwall a lot more now, seeing as we doubled them in the league last season and did them in the play off final as well.
    Soz to bring that up Frenchie (& Claw), but I think it just had to be mentioned

I like Millwall a lot more now, seeing as we doubled them in the league last season and did them in the play off final as well.
    Soz to bring that up Frenchie (& Claw), but I think it just had to be mentioned

Acido: you have just gone down in my esteem...although I must admit the Tykes were much the better side at Wembley.....but you don't have to rub it in!!

Just think Frenchie, we almost met you in the JPT final as well at Wembley. When we beat Oxford in that match I had no idea we'd push on and make the play offs as well.

Cheers FL
    You a cyclist like me then Frenchlion? I'm surprised tricky hasn't got a death wish on you mate. He doesn't like cyclists tricky lol

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke View Post
    You a cyclist like me then Frenchlion? I'm surprised tricky hasn't got a death wish on you mate. He doesn't like cyclists tricky lol
    Hello Donny: yes mate I am a cyclist. I fell in love with the sport many years ago. I used to cycle at regional level, never won anything except a few team prizes.I stopped competing about 15 years ago but still go out most days of the week and It needs a serious excuse for me to miss my Sunday morning ride with my club. I feel for people like Tricky (poor soul) who don't understand cycling....it's an absolute fantastic sport and I highly recommend any kid to take it up instead of football. It has everything a kid needs to learn in life..
    Courage, perserverance, solidarity and the capacity to go through the pain barrier.....basically all that is missing in quite a few of England's footballers!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast