+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Honest Thoughts Of The Season So Far

I think its time to take a breather and not get too upset at what's happening. Historically the Millers have good seasons when they have good Octobers and Novembers. If they are starting to show by then I feel we may be on to something. Semi has less time in this division than he had in the Championship and will need a few games to adjust.

Don't forget that this is a new team of predominately young players, so they will need sa bit of time. Signs are good, but patience is required by us fans.

It's like carol singers,too fecking early.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    It's like carol singers,too fecking early.

for me too - three tricky opening games - clearer picture emerging after 10-12 league games for all - even then, there are those that will either fade or come to the fore in late winter and early spring (like we did in early 1983)

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post

for me too - three tricky opening games - clearer picture emerging after 10-12 league games for all - even then, there are those that will either fade or come to the fore in late winter and early spring (like we did in early 1983)
    Your last sentence saw,sounds more like me.

you mean we are both getting on a bit

He was only asking a frigging question... bah humbug

I wasn't expecting much but I'm still disappointed.

Kieffer is far too good for us and with the right supply he should score close to 20 goals before he leaves in January.

The midfield desperately needs a strong tackling leader to drive the team on and control matters.

SEMI AJAGI is for me the worst CB I can remember since Bill Thompson. Bill was signed by Docherty in about 1968 and like Semi he looked as if he'd never played football before. The pair of them can't pass the ball, can't tackle or command the defence and worst of all they are/were past masters at taking an almighty swing at the ball when there's no particular pressure only to miss the ball completely.

They're liabilities on a grand scale and if Semi is here next Saturday Charlton will bag a hatful (it's already been taken for granted that the Terriers will score as many as it takes their fancy.

Finally we need a second 'keeper. Those who've put money on us to be promoted may as well tear up their betting slips now. 25 games without a win is disgraceful.

Zil. Some posters on here are like a ray of sunshine. You however are like yesterday here in the US, a total eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Zil. Some posters on here are like a ray of sunshine. You however are like yesterday here in the US, a total eclipse
    Cam you crack me up 😂

I can think of worse CB we had than ajayi

Danny Collins (every time he played you knew we would lose)
    Kevin Wilson oh god he was bad

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Cam you crack me up 😂

I can think of worse CB we had than ajayi

Danny Collins (every time he played you knew we would lose)
    Kevin Wilson oh god he was bad

True, but Zil is a Kempo wind-up... now have look in the mirror..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast