+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Green on his way

At the minute, my granny could do goals. And shes been dead 50 years.

Gone official.

Quote Originally Posted by espaņablanco73 View Post
    ok, hes shighte then. he was shighte in germany cos he conceeded a boatload of goals, and i guess hes shighte now cos hes conceeding nowt.
    You need to get a grip m8!. Nobody (on clouding me!), is saying he's sh1te, just that he hasn't had anything like a full pressure game, and his handling simply doesn't a generate confidence.

If he stops as well as he distributes, then all will be well, but if you insist on mentioning the last few games before joining Leeds, just like Greens fall off has been mentioned, no he wasn't very good at the end, was he?

The club terminates Greens contract and re-signs Lonergan FFS. Dumb, p1ss poor player management and a totally unnecessary f00k up

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    The club terminates Greens contract and re-signs Lonergan FFS. Dumb, p1ss poor player management and a totally unnecessary f00k up

I'm just glad you have something to moan about again, it's been a quiet few weeks for you I'm sure. 😖

We don't know that yet mate, let's wait and see. The management since running our club...the positives far out weigh the negatives. We don't know what Green wanted etc....lets get behind the team and see what pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    I'm just glad you have something to moan about again, it's been a quiet few weeks for you I'm sure. 😖
    Look back through this thread and others, been saying that same since Wiedwald was signed, whilst being positive about the performances in general and specifically about Saiz and Elioski, it's called balance.

You think our two second string goalies are on the same planet as Green? And Wiedwald IS NOT a proven stopper in this league, no matter what early results might indicate.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Although it's touching that you should be concerned about my well being, thanks!😉

Although it's touching that you should be concerned about my well being, thanks!😉

You're welcome!! 😂😂😂

All done and dusted now. Wiedwald is no1 so it's sh1t or bust now, no top class back up available.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)