+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the Birmingham fans said

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Roberts is quoted in Chronicle as follows
    "With the length of contract at Birmingham and the financial side of things it was a chance to secure my future that I couldn't really turn down".
    Nearly all of us wudda done the same and be made fo life.

Mister Lee wuddav luvved to have spent his brass stopping that happening but he will probably get his chance to offer Yiadom a Premiership/ top Championship level of contract to stop him leaving.
    If Yids wants to play in the PL then there's nothing we can do unless we get promoted , which doesn't look viable this season .

When Mr Lee sells a full team of young talented players in 6 months and gives the HC a third of the fees received to build a new team then I'll chain myself to the ponty end car park railings and keep you company .

Nice won yesterday by the way , with 10 men .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 06-11-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Somebody should start a ‘what the papers say’. WInds me up when I buy a paper on a Monday, go to match report and it talks about the oppositions players or club instead of the game. Seems to happen a lot to the Barnsley games

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    It was at St Andrews [what a misnomer] that I first encountered the "want your car watching mister" This from kids about 11/12 years old in the estate just north of the ground
    That was over 30 years ago & I didn't understand the connotations at that time ....little brummie sh1ts
    Probably my least favourite away day Birmingham. Absolute sh it hole round their ground .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If Yids wants to play in the PL then there's nothing we can do unless we get promoted , which doesn't look viable this season .

When Mr Lee sells a full team of young talented players in 6 months and gives the HC a third of the fees received to build a new team then I'll chain myself to the ponty end car park railings and keep you company .

Nice won yesterday by the way , with 10 men .
    If young talented players want to go and play in the Premiership or be made for life with a contract with a top spending Championship there is nowt we can do. PC has left Mister Lee a hefty war chest that he can spend and pretend it's his money he is throwing in the pot.

Nice 1 Dijon 0---a relegation six pointer against one of the few teams below them.

If young talented players want to go and play in the Premiership or be made for life with a contract with a top spending Championship there is nowt we can do. PC has left Mister Lee a hefty war chest that he can spend and pretend it's his money he is throwing in the pot.

Nice 1 Dijon 0---a relegation six pointer against one of the few teams below them.

Genuine question SB
    How much money [hefty war chest] has PC left for Mr Lee?

Av no idea of exact amount Ziles. Ad estimate between £10mill and £12mill.

I only deal with anti- Mister Lee stuff Ziles.
    I'll leave the anti Cryne stuff to your good selves so I won't be joining in.

Av no idea of exact amount Ziles. Ad estimate between £10mill and £12mill.

You'll have to forgive my ignorance SB & I may have missed out on some local news but if theres £10 -12 mill in the top desk drawer & the club is being bought for £20 mill that means efectively the purchser is only paying £10-12 mill for the club isn't he?
    Can't see that myself

I only deal with anti- Mister Lee stuff Ziles.
    I'll leave the anti Cryne stuff to your good selves so I won't be joining in.

One day SB the veil that clouds your eyes shall be lifted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNqDvr87GTA...............

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Probably my least favourite away day Birmingham. Absolute sh it hole round their ground .
    Wierd innit. I like Brum. Some great pubs and a good night Out. Always stay over if we can. Haven’t been directly involved in the troubles when I’ve been and probably been lucky in that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast