+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Most Skilful Player You Ever Saw

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye, that was the game I seen Maradona in the flesh.
    Scorcher o' a day.

He was just a young loon wasn’t he.

I was playing in some sort of football tournament that day ( scorcher right enough) and I remember folk raving about his performance.

It's a bit of a quandary - my favourite ever Dons player seen in the flesh is Eoin Jess, but when you say 'skilful' I think of 'flair' and I'd maybe have to say Zero.

Jess would win if the topic was 'classiest' with the way he could just stand folk up and ghost past with no dramas and nestle the ball top corner - possibly only Niall McGinn has come close to that for us since.

Elsewhere - Ronaldinho for Barca. Sheer unadulterated joy - both from him and for the people lucky enough to be watching.

1. For the dons - probably Jess
    2. Anyone else - I'm not going to say Laudrup or Gascoigne I couldn't bring myself to give credit to anything they did against us. I'm plumping for the scourge of the dons Andy Ritchie of Morton

Aberdeen player Zoltan Varga
    Alltime Great George Best

Dons player - Doug Rougvie
    Elsewhere - the best footballer that ever walked the planet, Lionel Messi. Closely followed by Graeme Payne. He was so good they named a TV channel after him. Then Ryan Gauld for about a fortnight. Don't know what happened to these two guys either...
    Last edited by SmedDUm; 01-12-2017 at 07:47 AM.

Jess
    Maradona

Lol @ the Jute's suggestions. ****ing idiot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123