+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reading v Barnsley team

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I say Pearson Animal, don’t know if he would come for the brass, but this can’t carry on. As good as he’s done mate, it’s time.....
    Not a chance for that brass as you know mate .

You wouldn't get the two Lincoln lads coming here for that .

Just out of curiosity were has this 100k come from.

Hammill suspended ok, but he ignores Hedges and does the unthinkable again and sticks Potts out on the wing.
    He does the even more ridiculous as well and plays Ugbo on his own up front again, dont give me anymore of this 'he could be the next Tammy Abraham' etc. The kid is garbage and so is the idea of playing him or Bradshaw or Thiam on their own in that role.
    These are just baffling idiotic changes from the messiah, and to show how poor we've been in the first half hes made all 3 subs at HT.
    Pearson replaces MacDonald at the back and Thiam replaces Ugbo up front. And Bradshaw replaces Gardner, so we've gone 4-4-2 again.

On 70 minutes we've had just 1 shot on target and 41% possession. Good enough ?... No its certainly not for me, nowhere near good enough or acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hammill suspended ok, but he ignores Hedges and does the unthinkable again and sticks Potts out on the wing.
    He does the even more ridiculous as well and plays Ugbo on his own up front again, dont give me anymore of this 'he could be the next Tammy Abraham' etc. The kid is garbage and so is the idea of playing him or Bradshaw or Thiam on their own in that role.
    These are just baffling idiotic changes from the messiah, and to show how poor we've been in the first half hes made all 3 subs at HT.
    Pearson replaces MacDonald at the back and Thiam replaces Ugbo up front. And Bradshaw replaces Gardner, so we've gone 4-4-2 again.

On 70 minutes we've had just 1 shot on target and 41% possession. Good enough ?... No its certainly not for me, nowhere near good enough or acceptable.

So what should he do then ?

Plenty to say as usual on what he isn't doing which is the easy bit .

Which I (and anybody else on here) have the right to do if Im not happy with something. Ohh they have just made it 3-0 as I write this!.

Look If we can get 5 points from the next 4 games (which will mean 25 points at the half-way point in the season), then on that average we will be on course for exactly 50 for the season.
    After our debacle at Bristol on the opening day my expectations went even lower for the season, and I suppose I should say we're still on course at this stage for what Id hoped for. Im trying to stop being too harsh on Hecky but some of his choices and constant changes are simply awful.
    Last edited by Acido; 28-11-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Now whoever is running this club need to look long and hard in the mirror and say if i had 1 little tiny bit of ambition for this club what would i do or should i carry on milking it dry till its game over

Which I (and anybody else on here) have the right to do if Im not happy with something. Ohh they have just made it 3-0 as I write this!.

Look If we can get 5 points from the next 4 games (which will mean 25 points at the half-way point in the season), then on that average we will be on course for exactly 50 for the season.
    After our debacle at Bristol on the opening day my expectations went even lower for the season, and I suppose I should say we're still on course at this stage for what Id hoped for. Im trying to stop being too harsh on Hecky but some of his choices and constant changes are simply awful.

So no thoughts on a better strategy then just the usual scapegoat narrative .

If this HAS gone to the FA, EFL, FU, and. F ALL and been passed as a creditable takeover, then there should be a deadline set by the aforementioned idiots to accredit the deal. ( say 4 weeks).
    Messrs Cryne, Lee, uncle Tom Cobblers and all should put up, shut up, and feck off if this isn’t completed , and not just our club....... every takeover.
    Messrs Cryne, Gaultier (are you typically French and can’t decide which horse to back...?) and Lee are taking the p!s$ .
    GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH. 4 WEEKS. OR WITHDRAW. ....
    Or leave us alone to be penniless optimists forever.
    Go play somewhere else!!!

Is it not ok to say that you want something to stop, but don’t dare because he’s your favourite uncle?...... (Obviously I’m not making accusations, that is RIDICULOUS, AND STUPID,) ...just a comparison that we can’t forgive failure, just cos he’s a part of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Is it not ok to say that you want something to stop, but don’t dare because he’s your favourite uncle?...... (Obviously I’m not making accusations, that is RIDICULOUS, AND STUPID,) ...just a comparison that we can’t forgive failure, just cos he’s a part of the family.
    I’d go with Pearson. Pay the money, invest, keep Claps at No2.Hes a thinker and wise man.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast