+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Well deserved transfer. As one who regularly criticises our recruitment team - well done in finding Ahmed Hegazi. Now go and find us a striker for the January window please.

Albionic I referred to Ben arfa as a nutter because of his antics at Newcastle but with us having no money because of ffp suggested him in the hope he has matured (he played brilliantly to get his move to psg) and the fact he wants to impress for the wc and needs to perform.

On his day he is great at scoring and creating.

It would only be short term and because I would hope pardew's relationship with him may count for something and the fact he isn't Connor wickham helps.

Glm, I know you haven't been to the shrine for an age, in fact swedenbaggie has shown more commitment to the baggies, than you have from your armchair.

If you'd been you may have educated yourself to the fact we need strikers not full backs and that we cannot spend 5-6m because of ffp.

The player you mention constantly, If it assists, is a fullback.

A player I suggested as a loan signing in the summer window 2016, after which he failed to impress last season and is now being sent back by team below us.

Maybe, you get your A to Z out, get someone to help you with the longer words, and try and make it the man Utd game.

There you can impart your "extensive football knowledge " to moronino about the virtues of Fosu mensah and also tell him of your oft repeated claim that his club has a bad medical team.

Try to ignore him GLM.

The cyber bully has a new target after forcing rainbow and sweeper to leave.

Coward of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Albionic I referred to Ben arfa as a nutter because of his antics at Newcastle but with us having no money because of ffp suggested him in the hope he has matured (he played brilliantly to get his move to psg) and the fact he wants to impress for the wc and needs to perform.

On his day he is great at scoring and creating.

It would only be short term and because I would hope pardew's relationship with him may count for something and the fact he isn't Connor wickham helps.

Glm, I know you haven't been to the shrine for an age, in fact swedenbaggie has shown more commitment to the baggies, than you have from your armchair.

If you'd been you may have educated yourself to the fact we need strikers not full backs and that we cannot spend 5-6m because of ffp.

The player you mention constantly, If it assists, is a fullback.

A player I suggested as a loan signing in the summer window 2016, after which he failed to impress last season and is now being sent back by team below us.

Maybe, you get your A to Z out, get someone to help you with the longer words, and try and make it the man Utd game.

There you can impart your "extensive football knowledge " to moronino about the virtues of Fosu mensah and also tell him of your oft repeated claim that his club has a bad medical team.
    Attendance at the games...you know nothing of the reason that keeps me from attending so you are blathering away in ignorance.

On the subject of knowing which sort of players we need...Fosu-Mensah is a versatile player in several positions including Centre Back, Right side full back and right side midfielder, if you know anything about Pardew he will build from the back. Perhaps you would keep Nyom at right back...there are several match attenders that claim he is a liability almost every week. Players leaving will balance the books regarding FFP

They raved about Fosu-Mensah at Palace until he got injured, whether Hodgson sees a loan player as being beneficial to the team in the long term is perhaps why he didn't use him...a bit like we did with several players.

As for my needing an A-Z, plus help with the longer words your own text is full of errors, I have highlighted a few...pot-kettle springs to mind.

Stupid boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Try to ignore him GLM.

The cyber bully has a new target after forcing rainbow and sweeper to leave.

Coward of the highest order.
    There are too many decent posters on here to not post...it doesn't matter about one stupid boy gobbing off, my skin is thicker than that.

Stupid, me?
    UK-0-2017/590787
    Twice now, you've called me that.

What does that make you?

Several times you used the disgusting word "Paki", and " at your age and "education ", you are a bigoted t Wat who spends his waking hours on here spouting your "unique" solution to goal scoring problem.

Tell us in your supreme wisdom who we should sell and for how much?

And now you are aware of the goalscoring problem please tell us all who should go for?

Ryan giggs maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    There are too many decent posters on here to not post...it doesn't matter about one stupid boy gobbing off, my skin is thicker than that.
    Shame that you need to suffer this constant abuse, you are correct, the bully is a stupid boy.

He cries about an apparent racist comment.

But in another sentence accuses the Welsh of having *** with sheep. Bongo will justify that.

A pitiful hypocrite.

A coward and a keyboard warrior.

Fair play GLM.
    Last edited by Newcy Wolf; 16-12-2017 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Stupid, me?
    UK-0-2017/590787
    Twice now, you've called me that.

What does that make you?

Several times you used the disgusting word "Paki", and " at your age and "education ", you are a bigoted t Wat who spends his waking hours on here spouting your "unique" solution to goal scoring problem.

Tell us in your supreme wisdom who we should sell and for how much?

And now you are aware of the goalscoring problem please tell us all who should go for?

Ryan giggs maybe?
    Why do you keep bringing up old chestnuts like that?

Let's go for the Hat Trick....

Stupid boy...

Well, it's nice to see everyone getting along....... .

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/socce...comments-agent

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)