+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blades Ball #16 For Fifth Round Draw

Disappointing too that the big four all got pretty easy draws. Not much chance of getting to the semi's anyway now

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    remember going there in 76 penned in that little corner 3rd round lost 3 0 think it might have bin keith edwards first game and pretty sure chris garland got a hat trick good laugh that day though
    I think it was also Speedy McGeadys debut,the first timeI had ever travelled with Shred this game,a real eye opener

seem to recollect blades fans tried to invade pitch a couple of times that day and lots of trouble after game but back to this one know its not a good draw for us but i think chris will be rubbing his hands in anticipation of this one and he will give it a right go were not out yet utb ftp

aston villa wolverhampton wanderers leeds united leicester city next 4 games great to be playing big clubs again after 6 years of dross thanks chris alan and the team utb ftp

Shame that draw really, I think it's the worst of both worlds. Not a glamour tie but one that we've got very little chance of winning.

question is can 5k blades outnoise 28k clappers ???

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Shame that draw really, I think it's the worst of both worlds. Not a glamour tie but one that we've got very little chance of winning.
    I agree

too much negativity on here already i think we will give em a hell of a game !!

Surprised at the negativity, these lot were league champions while we were still slumming it in League One. Very exciting draw I think.
    Really hoping Carloss haunts the pigs too.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I thought it was Arthur Lowe at first Bully. Soz Redders.UTCB
    Very good Rod,very good.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast