+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Now Rotherham has a posh *****phile scandal

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Did Pippa know what? You could wait to find out whether he will be found guilty before slinging mud.
    That she was marrying a Northern oik, read the post properly before jumping in.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    That she was marrying a Northern oik, read the post properly before jumping in.
    Spot on but it’s no surprise Kerr couldn’t wait to jump on something

Obviously he’s not going to admit it if he did
    Last edited by millertop; 31-03-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    True and the alleged victims have a big compo pot to aim at.

I hope the French legal system is better than ours.
    Is that what the Rotherham victims were after Grist...a bit of compo.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Spot on but it’s no surprise Kerr couldn’t wait to jump on something

Obviously he’s not going to admit it if he did
    I'll admit that it hadn't occurred to me that anyone would be daft enough to believe that two people who are getting married wouldn't know about each other's background. How about that?

There's an interesting narrative here that imo says more about the posters' obsessions than reality. In part the narrative is this: that the political class are a homogenous group whose primary motivation is to protect other members of the group from being exposed as child abusers, murderers and whatever. this analysis is quite silly but I suppose if believing it makes people happy it's OK.

The reality is that human beings are easily corruptible and also really good at turning a blind eye when things will cause them any hassle. What is quite silly is that people think that how this country is run has somehow stopped psychopaths from getting into positions of power like we see in other parts of the world??

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    The reality is that human beings are easily corruptible and also really good at turning a blind eye when things will cause them any hassle. What is quite silly is that people think that how this country is run has somehow stopped psychopaths from getting into positions of power like we see in other parts of the world??
    Amanda, you are a very sad and disturbed person. I have read your posts over many years and you have definitely gone downhill; in fact I think you are probably now bonkers.

That's very nice of you Monty, Love you too hun xx

Why hasn't this thread been shut down like my last thread was that involved pedophile.

How can I complain about the moderators on this site for treating people differently and double standards

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    That's very nice of you Monty, Love you too hun xx
    Hm, perhaps I was a bit harsh. But I do think you've gone slightly bonkers recently.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast