+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tonight

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    I was hoping Liverpool would recall Virtue before tonight's game though, then we could field 11 v 11.
    Harsh on the lad but sadly, true.[/QUOTE]

Part of me really hopes he doesn't read that. The other part hopes he does and then has a point to prove to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I feel bad for the fact that I KNOW my mind will not be at that dinner, even though my body will be. I hope I have the same experience as you did scoreline-wise though!

You need to stop watching Westworld.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    It's a bit tricky as I'll see the bloke all day as we're next door neighbours, plus it's all booked and prepaid so not fair to do that to him. Clearly I'm not meant to be there with you all
    I would still give a go mate but if it's not meant to be.......... If you do manage to follow the game on your phone lets hope the speeches are after the games finished!

Regardless of tonight, we can be proud of the team and what they've done this season. If we go through, great, if not, we rebuild and go again next season

Haven’t felt as nervous as this since the 2nd Tier Play-Off Semi-Final against Middlesbrough. That was a tense game with Paul Harding heading the only goal of the game 10 minutes from time.

I remember kick-off was delayed because of the massive queues outside the ground. Looks like tonight’s attendance won’t be much below that night’s crowd.

Instead of waiting 80 minutes for a goal, let’s have 2 in the first 10 minutes tonight Notts. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Haven’t felt as nervous as this since the 2nd Tier Play-Off Semi-Final against Middlesbrough. That was a tense game with Paul Harding heading the only goal of the game 10 minutes from time.

I remember kick-off was delayed because of the massive queues outside the ground. Looks like tonight’s attendance won’t be much below that night’s crowd.

Instead of waiting 80 minutes for a goal, let’s have 2 in the first 10 minutes tonight Notts. COYP
    18,249 There for the boro game, my lad and I missed the first few minutes of the game, fortunately we didn't miss a goal like we did with the Walsall game (bloody hate David Kelly).

Ticket sales close at 2pm and the game is all ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    if you don’t make it up you could lose some of your better players?
    We don't have any better players. It is all smoke and mirrors!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123