+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Radio Sheffield and Sheffield Wednesday

Radio DeeDah said that ARE going to be at the Wednesday games though, they are just not going to commentate. Maybe they are going to mime or something... unfortunately, that means we will probably still get those long incomprehensible post-match interviews with whoever is their manager that week

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Giddings?
    They've lost their star player to BBC Leeds.
    Spot on Hazza. If you listen closely there’s always a comment on ‘I’ve had to travel south’ or ‘I’m here to commentate on the Millers’ like there’s total resentment of him being there.

His droning non interested monotones make you feel like switching off the radio but, you have to persevere as you need the update on the teams performance. A completely different scenario when Rob Staton commentated, who was totally switched on and focused on the game.
    Last edited by Brin; 04-08-2018 at 07:56 AM.

I do feel sorry for the ordinary fan, who was priced out of watching live at Hillsborough and now stopped from listening to the matches, as with every football fan. Wednesday has always had a more trendy middle class support base (Sheff United being more proletarian ), and looks like Mester Chansiri wants to increase that. Also blind fans and other disabilities losing out.
    It should mean more live commentaries for Millers, Barnsley, Donny, Chessy.
    Last edited by brassgnat; 04-08-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Live coverage of Millers today. Would they have chosen Wigan v owls?

You betcha!

Their loss our gain but on a serious note, 'how not to put your club in the spotlight'. Total laughing stock of the league.

Cant believe it, not only is the ground falling to bits, but now the club itself..what next...the fans are already going scatty about the admission prices..last time i passed the ground they hadn't even superglued the owl back on...

To be fair SWFC fans are now experiencing the coverage radio deedah has traditionally given us, that is next to none.

And when you thought it couldn't get any worse for our lovable neighbours. The worsest kept secret is out they are operating under a transfer embargo. O'dear, odear odear.

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    And when you thought it couldn't get any worse for our lovable neighbours. The worsest kept secret is out they are operating under a transfer embargo. O'dear, odear odear.
    Keeper almost certainly going to leave, plus others I should think

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast