+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reality

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Hate to say this but he can't do any worse can he?
    It wunt do him any favours Ponte al tell thi , some wud be onniz back straight away , he doesn't pass much , tends to want to go it alone most times, a rate him tho , not just ready yet IMHO,

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    If it had been two home games everyone would be topping their sens
    Wise words from Ponte, wind it in folks.
    We aint gonna win every game boys an girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We all want lockin up bankend !!!
    Dunno bout that Roma, they let me out this afternoon in taunton, nice one folks i live in Bournemouth. Anyway was we as garbage as folk make out?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Louis Wardle ethelred ? Also another young lad from under 18s to watch out for Keiran Feeny , he's been outstanding this season, good luck to them all , good to see some being given a chance , a bit of" Mestas football" out on loan to Hartlepool or similar probably best just now ,
    Louis Walsh was the one I had in mind Roma but Wardle is closer to being ready than Berkovits for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joydolan View Post
    .. I no its early in league but time waits for no man ...
    Tha not wrong pal, especially when them vultures start circling

My bonus on your lots annoyance is I only had 40 minutes to drive to it so the defeat felt harsh but I could get over it (it was however the worst I’ve seen this season)!
    When we play at home, I travel 160 miles round trip to see it, so every home games result to me is such a pain! Every time we draw or lose at home, it feels like utter shi ite! You lot can go home or carry on to town, I face the battle of the motorways with no beer and only bad memories! 😂
    I know that will seem selfish and everything else but I’m trying to put some humour on it all.

I spent a tenner and watched it home and still felt ripped off.
    I didn't think it possible for that team to play half as bad as it did.
    We usually dominate possession but apart from 5 minutes after scoring we never put 2 passes together.
    I fell out of love with football earlier this year but this lot had won me back over.
    I really thought we were going back up before last night.
    I could forgive slip ups at Coventry and Charlton but last night really pored cold water over everything that's gone before.
    There were no positives. I felt as low as I did in 2002 when we threw the towel in against Norwich.

Every team needs a plan B if A goes wrong and am sorry but we only seen plan A thats pressing football good yes when it works but , when it's goes wrong after 1st goal then second you need to change tattics and the i not seen that and thst what worries me , manager gets frustated gets send of team gets frustated .

We were supposed to play with the high press and we did that at the start of the season. Now we're playing Moore up front on his own and we don't look as effective. Even if it's just Brown or Adeboyejo alongside. Moore looks better with a strike partner. Sacrifice a midfielder before it's too late.

Well just listened to Heir Stendel and Ethan Pinnock who have both said how disappointed to team are to lose the last two games and play so badly at Shrewsbury! Both said there WILL be a big reaction on Saturday?
    Winkler said after defeat at Charlton that there WILL be a big reaction at Shrewsbury, there certainly was and it was a big negative reaction.
    So we move on to Saturday to a team that in the last 6 games have played out 3 goalless draws, won 1-0, 2-0 and lost one 1-0!
    6 games scored 3 conceded 1..........
    This to me will be another battle of trying to break down 11 men behind the ball, on the plus side it looks like if we score they won’t !
    We should win but I said that on Tuesday, let’s hope there is a big positive reaction!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123