+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should we bring back the death penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    One would hope you’d deal with it a wee bit more discreetly, than firing up your intentions on a football message board.
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ???
    Just pointing out that if that unfortunate & unlikely scenario occurred, then you’ve already played your hand to the wider A/Mad community. Being discreet isn’t in your DNA. Every one of us knows what you’re up to every day of the week. They’ll not need Colombo to solve that mystery

Just pointing out that if that unfortunate & unlikely scenario occurred, then you’ve already played your hand to the wider A/Mad community. Being discreet isn’t in your DNA. Every one of us knows what you’re up to every day of the week. They’ll not need Colombo to solve that mystery
    The concept of a banter forum is probably lost on the likes of yourself, myself and Sneckers go back a long way and the post you took literally was only banter considering our backgrounds.......

Hang Free as DD quite rightly posted.

Agreed, I’m completely lost. ‘The concept of a banter forum’ only arrived on here around the same time you did.

Regardless, I’m glad you werent really threatening to hand out vigilante street justice. I’ll sleep a bit better tonight

Agreed, I’m completely lost. ‘The concept of a banter forum’ only arrived on here around the same time you did.

Regardless, I’m glad you werent really threatening to hand out vigilante street justice. I’ll sleep a bit better tonight
    I sleep well every night trolley boy, hopefully the banter does not get to you or keep you awake.

Peace and goodwill to a’bidy.......well apart from your hero the wee bigot.

S......oops HF

See it really is just like Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I sleep well every night trolley boy, hopefully the banter does not get to you or keep you awake.

Peace and goodwill to a’bidy.......well apart from your hero the wee bigot.

S......oops HF
    You just gonna take that Trolley Boy?

I’ve no idea what a trolley boy is & there’s no way I’m firing that into google. Noticed he shoehorned in another mention of Durrant though. It’s a worry

Regardless, it’s all just bantering about on a banter forum with the Archbishop of Banterbury

#bantz

I’ve no idea what a trolley boy is & there’s no way I’m firing that into google. Noticed he shoehorned in another mention of Durrant though. It’s a worry

Regardless, it’s all just bantering about on a banter forum with the Archbishop of Banterbury

#bantz
    Why is it a worry??

Set in stone you proclaimed how high in esteem you held wee bigot prick compared to our ex captain/legend......even as much to actually repeat it .....then when quized about your “love in” you then posted to wait until confirmation came your way as to why you put out your initial statement regarding both players and we could then understand your justification.......and??

You keep trolling loon.......the other night you just could not help yourself.....anyway, enjoy the Livi game......I know I will.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all fellow dandies.

SF

I know that, you know that & everyone else knows that because you remind them every opportunity. And yes, nothing’s changed in that regard. Hopefully now that’s been acknowledged by me again, you’ll stop spamming the board with it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast