+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Yates

Quote Originally Posted by DonPageFanClub View Post
    no surprise to me i knew at 2pm yesterday . as know him .. and should be no suprise to the millersmad fans as i told you all
    Yes, you did... they finalised the paperwork this morning, apparently. Rather worried now about injury situation re Vassell and Proctor, given what has happened
    Last edited by mikemiller; 01-01-2019 at 02:22 PM.

ball was warnes marque signing and I can imagine is on a decent wage.

(but hasn't really produced been the main man)

he be off in the summer and was prob agreed before he went on loan.

hence why he hasn't been recalled.

Don read your 1st post again 😉

I bet Yates is a bit pissed getting a call back to just sit on bench

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Don read your 1st post again 😉

I bet Yates is a bit pissed getting a call back to just sit on bench
    I can see him going on loan to gillingham or some other club in league 1 in a week or two

i was part right millertop . he came back but i agree with you . i bet he is not happy to come back and not play when he was doing well at carlisle . and very well thought of.. i think he will go back at the end of the month . he cant be on the bench sun as he is cup tied .

... and before anybody suggests bringing back David Ball for Sunday - he's cup tied too!

yates is only here a couple of week. he will be going back to carlisle rules state a player can only play for 2 clubs per season. ball has played for us and bradford and if bradford didnt want him back he will be sat here till may
    yates had only played for carlisle who didnt want him to leave so will have him back asap

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    yates is only here a couple of week. he will be going back to carlisle rules state a player can only play for 2 clubs per season. ball has played for us and bradford and if bradford didnt want him back he will be sat here till may
    yates had only played for carlisle who didnt want him to leave so will have him back asap
    That is dreadful news for Ball if he can't be involved with first team football. I certainly think that he should be around the first team at Rotherham.

After a slowish start, David Ball seems to have done quite well and established himself in the Bradford City first team, so I'd be surprised if they didn't extend his loan

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Does bench count as playing for a club?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast