+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grant Ward and Tom Adeyemi.....

If Ward is fit (really fit not just getting fit) then its a no brainer.

Yes to both if they are fit and can stay fit.

I think Adeyemi was absent through injury quite a bit when he played for us so he has to be a big concern

Certainly not,have we not learned anything from the Proctor and Potter disasters?Adeyemi has always been an injury suspect and Ward ,whereas he looked very good for us ,he has this major injury.Too much of risk,so steer clear.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    By on the cheap I mean wage wise. Paying a fee isn’t everything but when players are continually turning you down and even joining teams lower down you know there is a problem what we are offering cash wise. Maybe we are that skint/tightening up. Who knows.
    Were Rotherham. We pay 3k ish in wages in this league. If players can get more elsewhere then GL to them.
    From the 48 teams in league 1 or 2 I think we will be in the top 10% for wages paid..
    We will be in the same for training ground facilitys and prob top 5% for NY stadium
    It's only our fans who have a complex though I blame kempoo for his repeated peanut comments

Well said Cayton I’ll go one stop further some of our fans don’t just have a complex they are deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Well said Cayton I’ll go one stop further some of our fans don’t just have a complex they are deluded.

Lol yeah

Deluded enough to keep buying season tickets

Both decent players for us in the past but come on people, we should know by now that when we're publicly linked with named players, those players never sign for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Deluded what by thinking we should really be keeping our better players an not letting them go to smaller clubs in the same league?

Deluded by genuinely thinking we will struggle next season.

Posters on here don’t like people who express anything against your opinion.

Like a snowflake shouting someone down with the cry of racist as you don’t like someone’s idea.

I’ll tell yer what though I can’t wait for league 2, proper football an a few new away grounds to do.
    Last edited by ilikecarling; 01-06-2019 at 05:21 AM.

And the main thing I take from that is the word snowflake, what a load of bolox that term is. I'm surprised you didn't get plastics in there.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Deluded what by thinking we should really be keeping our better players an not letting them go to smaller clubs in the same league?

Deluded by genuinely thinking we will struggle next season.

Posters on here don’t like people who express anything against your opinion.

Like a snowflake shouting someone down with the cry of racist as you don’t like someone’s idea.

I’ll tell yer what though I can’t wait for league 2, proper football an a few new away grounds to do.
    Oh the irony.
    You probably don’t get what you have just done?
    I’ve got nothing against different opinions just struggle with people quoting opinions has a fact.
    Just in case you are struggling with that google the difference between an opinion and a fact it may help your emotional intelligence. 😁😁

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast