+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Case adjourned till 31st July

If they are fit and proper to run the club and have done the due diligence get it done this week it's ridiculous everything must have been agreed in the deal so get a move on or at least put out a statement saying this is so and paperwork just being finalised grrrrr🤬🤬

So what happens now? Business as usual? Because as far as I can see, "Business as usual" means:-
    Staff going unpaid to continue
    No information from the club to the people (us)
    No information from NA
    No information from players
    etc etc

If today is genuinely a turning point in things, then we need to see some genuine communication with the fan base, otherwise this malaise is simply going to drag on. As has been said above, staff need to be paid, communication needs to be re-established, players need to come in.

Another week of NDA's, Radio silence and "7-10 days...." is not acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Presumably to try and help prevent the court from wasting any more time. They are showing an extraordinary amount of patience given the history and broken undertakings from the previous court appearances.

On the other hand if they liquidate no-one gets anything so whilst there is some chance of something happening it may be seen that there is no harm in allowing the possibilities to be explored.

I'd have liquidated. There is still a "get out" procedure if things can be done in 10 days (I think) otherwise THE END.

How long before another consortium are photographed being shown around the Lane?
    I think the court realise that this is not some two bob football club.... it's the oldest professional football club. They must be aware that you can't just through football history into the bin for £250k.

Anyway... we come up for air again.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMike View Post
    Just want this mess sorted, but that's POTENTIALLY great news.
    Really, really hope there is some substance to this morning's news BUT given the sh!t that has been posted on our takeover and / or demise so far, IMO nothing is decided yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    So what happens now? Business as usual? Because as far as I can see, "Business as usual" means:-
    Staff going unpaid to continue
    No information from the club to the people (us)
    No information from NA
    No information from players
    etc etc

If today is genuinely a turning point in things, then we need to see some genuine communication with the fan base, otherwise this malaise is simply going to drag on. As has been said above, staff need to be paid, communication needs to be re-established, players need to come in.

Another week of NDA's, Radio silence and "7-10 days...." is not acceptable.
    Yeah, we now need clear communication from the club and Hardy. Get it done ASAP so Ardley can bring in his targets. It must be soul destroying for him, having players lined up but not knowing if they'll ever sign.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    I wonder what Hardy means by" exchanging contracts in the coming days"

Last time I looked there were 365 days in the year. Just how many of those days is he talking about??

If ever us Notts fans wanted to believe it’s true then it’s right now, what a great time for the potential new owners to make an official statement to let us know it’s all genuine

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    If ever us Notts fans wanted to believe it’s true then it’s right now, what a great time for the potential new owners to make an official statement to let us know it’s all genuine
    100% with you there fella - fcuk do we need some good news right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    I wonder what Hardy means by" exchanging contracts in the coming days"

Last time I looked there were 365 days in the year. Just how many of those days is he talking about??
    7-10 days is his usual, maybe he didn't want to get ripped apart again if it happens to take 11+ so he didn't give an exact number

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast