+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would an apology

Quote Originally Posted by Vesp View Post
    Business people don't ordinarily apologise for business decisions.

Also, I don't need them to apologise for me to support my team.
    Pleased for thi !!

I don't need them to apologise for me to support my team.
    "Better Fan Than Thee" alert.

Business people don't ordinarily apologise for business decisions.
    Eight years ago I bought an Indesit Tumble Drier. The company was taken over by an American company Whirlpool.
    About four years ago a design fault was found which meant my tumble drier was liable to catch fire from fluff falling into the heating element area. Whirlpool made the "business decision" to not inform people such as myself but instead went into a Court Case for two years to get the ruling that purchasers should be fully refunded overturned so that profits were not impacted. Many like me were unaware that this Court Case was happening and blissfully unaware continued to use the machines.
    A few months ago they lost the case and were instructed to give full refunds or upgraded replacement machines.
    Whirlpool gave an apology (grudging or not) for their earlier "business decision".
    Last edited by SBRed48; 15-11-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Did you get a full refund or a replacement SB
    I also have the same drier I think

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I think most of us Reds get what they are trying to do , " fleece the club " they need to think seriously about what us fans may do , it's not all about them , hit them weer it really hurts , give them nothing again , see how they like it ,
    Welcome to our forum Mr Con way ,,

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Did you get a full refund or a replacement SB
    I also have the same drier I think
    I got a replacement Ziles. Tha edda choice of three tumble drier models, delivered, fitted.owd wun tekken away fo "nowt" (apart from previous risk to life). Better value than the money refund.
    They eddto ev been bought in a certain time frame (years)

Google something like Whirlpool tumble drier fire risk recall or main Whirlpool site. Still thousands art theear apparently being unclaimed as it's not in Whirlpool's interest to push the advertising abart it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    From this Board regarding the separation of DS , admitting they got the signings wrong , be open with their plans as to where they aim to make progress regarding the team , Treat the Fans better , make you change your mind about going to games/ renewal of season tickets etc ?

The media team did one of those good luck cheesy videos for Stendel.

Conway ‘ allegedly’ said youre not putting that sh*t out and wrote the 21 word statement instead himself

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    The media team did one of those good luck cheesy videos for Stendel.

Conway ‘ allegedly’ said youre not putting that sh*t out and wrote the 21 word statement instead himself
    That's fine ESR because when they leave this club I'll get that down from 21 words to just 2 .

I clearly don't have to spell those two words out .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123