+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spfl

listened to gerry britton,looks like partick will challenge if they go down pretty sure he is a legal beak also

Quote Originally Posted by edinarab View Post
    Ha Ha Ha
    thanks for the input ya salt n sauce ****
    only way the DABS can do it

John Grotty
    greetin about "Integrity" and no going back to scottish fitba if the "****ing DABS" get handed the title. Will he say the same about the "****ing Scouse bindippers"? Eh wonder.

deary me ive already said this a few times
    i dont want a tainted title down south
    anything less than a completed season is no use to me,it would mean phuck all

oyf see shedboy71 is back
    shouldnae be lang fir the M comments to commence
    then greet like phuck tae the man of his word saying he didnae mean it

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    18 points off the top with 27 to play for, you really think you could have caught us?

18 points off the top with 27 to play for, you really think you could have caught us?
    like Citeh they have a gemme in hand

and ive just noticed the Whistle have played a game less but as it stands theyre going down

a phucking nonsense

send is a photae of ya dressed up like a **** when yer celebrating in the hoose a tainted promotion

DABS celebrating in the armchair instead of celebrating at the gemme thatll be a new experience.................oh haud on

Hinted should have had the league sown up ages ago, but instead have stuttered towards the finishing line.

18 points, never discount that in the Sottish leagues, I remember when 25 points was not enough!

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Hinted should have had the league sown up ages ago, but instead have stuttered towards the finishing line.

18 points, never discount that in the Sottish leagues, I remember when 25 points was not enough!
    That upsets a few as well.

Jimmy tango man Caulderwoods big Fife **** pal wanted to have a pop at me in the piano bar In magaluf for a top that had 25 no enuf on it......got himself in a right state. Funny.

Tango man wasnae a happy bunny either.

Consoled himself by marching about to penny arcade on the karaoke.......after telling Jdfc we shud have been put Doon to the btm league.

Funny how it panned oot we rangers.

My son was thrown out of the Bronze Bar in Magaluf ( run by fifers ) for wearing a 25 points not enuf t- shirt,
    Him and five of his mates went back later just to annoy them, ended up a bit of a fracas !

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)