+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fulham fans not Happy

If only we had an ollie watkins, goal 23 just gone in for him, Brentford coming up fast, a win tomorrow is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    If only we had an ollie watkins, goal 23 just gone in for him, Brentford coming up fast, a win tomorrow is a must.
    Gap of 5 points if it stays like this. Nice to get a big WBA second half now. A draw would be ok but a WBA win might be better.

Long term a win for West brom would suit me, blunt Brentfords surge, I honestly don't care if we go up in second place, as long as we go up.

Good win for Brentford,puts them right back up there again.A Fulham win now would make it a quite interesting last few matches.I might watch a few now that the Clarets have Guarenteed their place again in moneybags league..
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 26-06-2020 at 08:53 PM.

Yep, they're well in it, a massive goal advantage as well.....but we have Bamford.

If we don't get the 3 points, we need to at least get the draw to stop Fulham closing in as well.

A draw is not acceptable, however should it happen i predict we wil fail to get automatic promotion and we will fail to win via the play-offs.

And if that happens, we are destined for another decade in the second tier (at least).

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    A draw is not acceptable, however should it happen i predict we wil fail to get automatic promotion and we will fail to win via the play-offs.

And if that happens, we are destined for another decade in the second tier (at least).
    West Brom and Fulham seem to be suffering just as much as us. Brentford look like the hungriest and most composed team since the return.

We should beat Fulham tomorrow - here’s hoping we do

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post

Really wanted Brentford/WBA to draw tonight meaning a draw for us tomorrow would still keep us with the 7pt gap.

I have to agree with you on this..a draw tomorrow would be a poor result.Had a look at Brentfords run in as well and apart from maybe 1 or 2 games its all very doable for em..and they look like they mean business.

Biggest game in years now tomorrow.

No fannying about..its a must win.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    West Brom and Fulham seem to be suffering just as much as us. Brentford look like the hungriest and most composed team since the return.

We should beat Fulham tomorrow - here’s hoping we do
    Why "should we beat Fulham"? Any insights that give any degree of confidence we might actually score, please tell?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)