+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Bristol City Match Thoughts

Deserved the point for me , it's far from perfect by any means but we were playing a good side in Bristol who have won every game .

Important thing for me is that we kept at it and didn't let our heads drop after falling behind , clearly the spirit is back in the camp , we'd have lost today under the previous HC who'd run his race for me here .

On a serious note I hope Solly is ok , I'm hopeful that the care they take these days was just precautionary and not needed to treat the injury .

Decent point and always nice to get something with the last kick of the game .

Onwards and upwards .

We will struggle again this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    We will SB but fourth bottom is achievable , I know ......... but that's the reality of our ambitions .

That said , get James in front of the defence and Kane up and running with Styles and it might look a bit better over the coming months .

Hoping Sollbauer is OK , it looked a nasty fall from that Challenge , he looked like he was holding his face whilst being carried off , if it is an head injury ? I think it's 7 or 14 days before he can play again , just hope it's nothing serious , Well taken Penalty from Cauley , Pulis said we deserved a ont , also Woodrow was excellent all game , " Barnsley just lacking that bit of quality " he added , good point against a big strong opponent !!!

Top 10 thee watch , need tu gerra HC soortud sharpish tho , av earrd wi enquired abart David Nugent at P N E , sarnds like wages iz gerrin are Massive ,

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We will SB but fourth bottom is achievable , I know ......... but that's the reality of our ambitions .

That said , get James in front of the defence and Kane up and running with Styles and it might look a bit better over the coming months .
    4th bottom is the limit of our ambition under these 80% Arseoyles.

James is only here ten weeks but ezzto get fit first. Kane needs to looiz a cuppal a ston.

4th bottom is the limit of our ambition under these 80% Arseoyles.

James is only here ten weeks but ezzto get fit first.
    James Molby then arr fit warree old Jan , wisbi reyt wunce Tom Thumb comes back !

First thing I'd tackle if I was the new HC would be our set pieces which have been average at best for quite a while now .

If goals are hard to come by in open play tha's got to work on them big time .

15 goals a season there with some hard work and nous on that training pitch .

Gerrem back in the afternoon too if tha needs to .

Despite wot ennibody sez am telling thi nar--

This lot are not Championship standard.

Despite wot ennibody sez am telling thi nar--

This lot are not Championship standard.
    No but to be fair they are still young and hopefully will improve .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast