+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oxford United Post Match Thoughts

I don’t know about you but I’m more nervous now than I was before kick off. Or as Scotty on Star Trek once said” We can’t take much more of this. She’s gonna blow”.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I don’t know about you but I’m more nervous now than I was before kick off.
    Yep, getting to be scary biscuits

Where's IBS?

Calmed down a bit now....another 3 points taken from a team who I thought would put up a much stronger fight. Having seen them twice this season, I can't see how they're the leagues highest goal scorers after that performance. Did they ever really bother Viktor?

Their gamesmanship was just like watching Wycombe mark 2. Going down like they'd lost a leg or broke their back rolling all over the place attempting to get a yellow card to one of our players, in a word pathetic. There were never any real nasty tackles in the game at all.
    Their keeper taking all the time in the world to take a goal kick once they had been given a very lucky own goal. Farcical in the second half when their player was rushing Viktor to take his kicks .

Glad to see our heads didn't drop when they lead and we battled on with great passing on the floor in close quarters. Rathbone the star of the midfield, what an engine that lad has. A well worthy equaliser for REG who had a great game and rightly named MOTM. His effort was to a great standard especially in the second half. Chio's late run to get a penalty is the spirit we need to carry forward, never give up, never give in.

A togetherness as a team with everyone giving their all in the second half was great to see. That's the Millers we know is there, that is the Millers we all like to see, great entertainment and a great way to sign off with the last home game.

Now onto Tuesday night and hopefully we put a foot firmly in the Championship door. Sunderland are the in form team at the moment but they are beatable. Let's hope the result at full time is in our favour.

KEEP THE FAITH WE ARE ALMOST THERE! UTM!!
    Last edited by Brin; 23-04-2022 at 06:14 PM.

Can’t believe some of the comments on here.
    We deserved to win they were never a real threat.
    Second half we were too strong for them and we looked good.
    Rathbone MOM for me and Cheo second half run them ragged.
    Well done to the manager he’s had a lot of stick give him some credit.
    We don’t realise how lucky we are.

Well done to Warney and the Millers.Win for the BLADES Win for the Millers and defeat for that shower at Swillsbro, i must say i've had worse satdi's. UTB

A Sheffield double and the Millers are going up. Great day. How are you keeping Rod mi owd? Hope that all is well with you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Can’t believe some of the comments on here.
    We deserved to win they were never a real threat.
    Second half we were too strong for them and we looked good.
    Rathbone MOM for me and Cheo second half run them ragged.
    Well done to the manager he’s had a lot of stick give him some credit.
    We don’t realise how lucky we are.
    agree with most of that.

I thought we showed character and bottle today which has been lacking in big games recently was impressed with that side of things especially coming from a goal down. I still think we could have played the ball down on floor more especially in the first half when it was constant hoof but we got there and result is all that matters.

Well done to the manager and a big well done to the players. Average first half but much much better second half. Only one team in it .

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast