+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Georgie Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    I forgot to mention, after the game at the weekend I was one of the first to rush onto the pitch and wrap my arms around him before introducing myself. And to my surprise, he looked up at me and said 'thank you. Thank you for raising the idea that I may be a dud. The extra determination today was for you and your reverse psychology'. So really, you lot should be thanking me too. Just doing my bit, don't mention it.

True story, honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    You should be arrested!
    May as well hand myself in now
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Maybe you should before you get the knock on the door..��

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/...rouble-266633/
    Lucky for you Kelly can't do a Yorkshire accent to connect you to the crime

Look at my post this week about Middlesbrough fan getting banned for life, & more to come from the game.

If their response is anything like at the game they won't be getting anyone in a hurry. Probably got back to the station before they realised that they hadn't turned the camera on to record 😂

For clarification, Kent Police, I didn't make it on the pitch. Far too far up the stand and slow for any of those shenanigans. Knowing my luck I'd be the one bugger caught by a steward haha

If their response is anything like at the game they won't be getting anyone in a hurry. Probably got back to the station before they realised that they hadn't turned the camera on to record ��

For clarification, Kent Police, I didn't make it on the pitch. Far too far up the stand and slow for any of those shenanigans. Knowing my luck I'd be the one bugger caught by a steward haha
    Might need to change your MM posting name to

* Millers GOT Time *

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123