+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Nottingham Forest FC 26.07.22 [PSF]

Very impressed with us, so much better without the ball and at pressing the opposition than I saw at any point last season, and much more willing to go for a more direct pass when it’s on.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I’ve just watched a good 45 minutes from Notts who look every bit as good as Forest! - why all the negativity?
    Absolutely agree with that! I for one am happy.

Seemed a decent half in general. We don't really seem to have fully 'gelled' yet but there are some good signs methinks. Palmer would have enjoyed this one.

Francis has been really good again. Clearly got talent, hopefully this can be a breakout year for him.

I always like to see games between our two sides although pre-season does mean players being protected from injury.
    I've enjoyed watching you so far, you look very promising so hopefully, you put it all together in the coming season and get back where you belong.
    Anyway, bring on the second half and let's see how it goes.

Can only echo others sentiments generally we’ve done well. A few dodgy moments at the back and a bit of misplaced passing at time but then we had a good spell in the last fif**** or twenty minutes of the first half. We pressured the Forest defence created chances and nearly scored two goals if not for some fine goalkeeping. The Forest goal was completely against the run on play.

Lots to he positive and optimistic about. It would be nice to get an equaliser. It would be deserved for our efforts thus far.

Good goal there.

Decent goal, looks a proper goalscorer.

Glad to see we abandoned the tippy tappy at the back and let Slocombe kick long again.

Rodrigues has been sensational, literally has them on strings. Irreplaceable at this level.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast