+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update on Supporters Trust Questions and BFC Investigations re Hex.com

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Gorrup forra cup of tea but will return to bed laughing.

Your views are noted. A few things seemed contradictory---

--you say fans protested against Hex but also claim 99,9% are not interested in Hex
    --it was BFC that promised to communicate with fans about who did the Hex deal and due diligence, not "people like me" making requests.
    --it was the Supporters Trust who asked the questions, not me.

But it is your last sentence that amused me most. We should have a poll---

Who has done most damage to Barnsley FC ?
    1) SB Red OR
    2) Paul Conway
    Ponty gets my vote SB. He's definitely becoming more amusing than you based on the comments he's just made.
    Oh sorry, I've just realised that I've not answered the question. It's PC for me 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Ponty gets my vote SB. He's definitely becoming more amusing than you based on the comments he's just made.
    Oh sorry, I've just realised that I've not answered the question. It's PC for me ��

Here's an analogy for Ponty---

A man goes to the doctors complaining of random dizzy spells and linked vision problems over the last thirt-e-e-n months.

"Well said the doctor, I can give you something to deal with the symptoms but it will only be a temporary solution each time. I am not going to bother investigating the cause."

"Won't that mean problems keep flaring up regularly doctor ?"

"That's inevitable. It may not be in your medium/ long term best interests but I feel it would be better not to look at what may be the cause of all this and, if I did know, not to deal with it."
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-08-2022 at 07:20 AM.

i dunno what was said in this debacle i dont know why hex was chosen to be our sponsor, you knew with it being crypto currency there was going to be problems just like if it was a gambling firm.

had someone at work ask me what HEX posted but ive no idea not seen owt even looking thru past posts on bbs still none the wiser so im assuming they upset a few woke snowflakes. i like to make my own mind up on what was posted by seeing it myself but as theres nowt i can find ill guess at the woke upset thing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123