+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Millers Centre Forwards and Goal Famines

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Gilbert Bos anyone?
    Bos only played 18 games for us and scored 4 so he wasn't here long enough for a famine, maybe just a few hunger pains Prolific compared to a certain DBs 1 in 16.

Druce scored 4 in 6 when on loan and 0 in 28 when we bought him (starving I'd say)

Phil Walker got 3 in 25. He's now a magistrate so look out if you're ever caught speeding through Nottinghamshire.

Jordan Hugill

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Jordan Hugill

More likely to get a red card than a goal the way he is playing.

Tom Pope scored 4 goals in 2 years for us - Went to Port Vale and got ****loads of goals

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Jordan Hugill

You couldn't wait could you! Tell me chances he's had? Against Coventry he had that headed chance but it wasn't as easy as it looked there wasn't much on cross in so he had to make more on it.

Gru, the whole point of this thread was so IBS could have a dig at Hugill,surprised its taken so long.
    IBS reminds me of an old yellow pages add....."Just hear for the nasty things in life".

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Gru, the whole point of this thread was so IBS could have a dig at Hugill,surprised its taken so long.
    IBS reminds me of an old yellow pages add....."Just hear for the nasty things in life".
    I was thinking earlier, isn't it funny when threads actually turn into something relatively interesting despite what the original motives might seem

More luck than intention I'm guessing.

The patience of his response was quite impressive tbh.

I could just imagine IBS quivering with excitement with his finger hovering over the "send" key

A malevolent cackle as he jabs the send button
    "Now, now, now"

Then slumps back in his chair, a look of self congratulatory smugness on his face.

Marvelling at his own cleverness.

Meanwhile the rest of the board think

What a ...........

As a side note, given his recent barbs aimed at Hugill. I won another little prize with this thread 😆

0 goals in 6 apps

Currently being outscored by the Irish Gerd Muller

Shane Fergusson

3 years lads, 3 years.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Could Saturday be the day for Jordan Huge-bill?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123