+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Early bird ticket info

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Has anyone received theirs yet or even notification of where they have been moved to?
    Got mine this morning. Then another email saying we are still in the neutral part at the same end as the Notts fans but they have asked us not to wear our club colours.
    Just cannot believe this ! Anyone else had this ?
    I’m trying to call now but not really holding much hope for a positive response.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordardaughter View Post
    Got mine this morning. Then another email saying we are still in the neutral part at the same end as the Notts fans but they have asked us not to wear our club colours.
    Just cannot believe this ! Anyone else had this ?
    I’m trying to call now but not really holding much hope for a positive response.
    The email says thanks for buying early bird tickets, it was neutral but owing to demand, the area you are in is for Notts fans, NO LONGER NEUTRAL, ERGO... if you purchased Neutral tickets, do not wear Borehamwood or Bromley colours if a supporter of those clubs.

If that makes sense?

They messed up the mail as if a Notts fan and already in with Notts fans, you should not have been sent the mailshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpymoo View Post
    The email says thanks for buying early bird tickets, it was neutral but owing to demand, the area you are in is for Notts fans, NO LONGER NEUTRAL, ERGO... if you purchased Neutral tickets, do not wear Borehamwood or Bromley colours if a supporter of those clubs.

If that makes sense?

They messed up the mail as if a Notts fan and already in with Notts fans, you should not have been sent the mailshot.
    Thankyou for the explanation ��

Well Wembley seems to have confused fans of both clubs.

Here is an idea for them just sell tickets when you know who has made the final and allocate that way you know like the old days !

Im sure everyone is going to be fine on the day but its a trait now to bamboozle people if you can !

Bearing in mind we've sold twice as many tickets as Chessie, I think the overspill into neutral areas isn't actually for supporters of both clubs, but I guess they had to say that!

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Well Wembley seems to have confused fans of both clubs.

Here is an idea for them just sell tickets when you know who has made the final and allocate that way you know like the old days !

Im sure everyone is going to be fine on the day but its a trait now to bamboozle people if you can !
    It was a great idea, if the final was Borehamwood Vs Bromely, it would have increased the gate.

I got 4 tickets for £32, no complaints here, I thought was a great marketing tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpymoo View Post
    It was a great idea, if the final was Borehamwood Vs Bromely, it would have increased the gate.

I got 4 tickets for £32, no complaints here, I thought was a great marketing tactic.
    Yes I understand from that view point but 99% of Notts fans wouldnt have gone to the game if that happened.

I guess Boreham/Bromley wouldnt have had transport issues either.

I guess the communication around tickets hasnt beem crystal clear is my point.

IMO the NL could have moved it to 20th May to give fans more time and take the strikes out of it.

To cut it short make it easier and less stressful for people but football admin dont care about that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123