+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Watford Post Match Thoughts

Once again, a game in which multiple times players are cleaning up the mess that MORRISON creates!….and the biggest one, no one could, the goal. The useless prat statue, who can’t move can’t react, can’t think, stabs a useless toe of a half hearted attempt to touch a ball straight to the goal scorer.
    The day he leaves can’t come soon enough. Total utter has been.

The substitutions? Why? 68 minutes, necessary? Totally made the team MORE unlikely to score. Rotation for tuseday? Win this game, forget tuesday.
    LR, too negative, firmly believe fan pressure and the fact we are down has made these two game changed in direction….too late.

And where were the officials for the blatant penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I moved it because it was a post match thought and that is what has been done for the past 10 years just after a match ends to prevent a proliferation of new threads that all get 1-2 replies.
    No problem thanks for clarifying

The effort was there so no complaints about that but the quality was sadly lacking.
    Watford were almost as poor as us but we could have played until tomorrow and wouldn't have created a clear cut chance.
    Best player on our side for me was Rinohmota.....he also looked the fittest which perhaps tells another story

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    The effort was there so no complaints about that but the quality was sadly lacking.
    Watford were almost as poor as us but we could have played until tomorrow and wouldn't have created a clear cut chance.
    Best player on our side for me was Rinohmota.....he also looked the fittest which perhaps tells another story
    Aren’t you glad we sacked the manager to replace him with LR 😃😎

51% possession
    19 shots at goal
    1 on target
    0 goals.
    Glad to see LR having a go. Tbh it's not even depressing loosing any more. I'm way past that stage

Watford didn't turn up (their supporters in the pub said they haven't turned up since before Christmas) and were there for the taking. Just don't see where Richardson is taking us and if we lose the next three,especially the Wednesday match i'd expect the chairman to be looking for yet another manager to deflect the criticism from himself.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    51% possession
    19 shots at goal
    1 on target
    0 goals.
    Glad to see LR having a go. Tbh it's not even depressing loosing any more. I'm way past that stage
    And how many offsides ( either team) ?

Is Richardson feeling the pressure ??

According to post match interveiw on bbc he has mentioned leaving every club he has managed in a better state than he arrived for past 3 games.

Bit off a odd thing to say

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Aren’t you glad we sacked the manager to replace him with LR 😃😎
    To be honest if you morphed MT and LR into one I still don't think you'd have a good manager.
    I had to smile last week when I read that MT had said his Bristol Rovers squad "was a pretty weak lot at the moment." They lost again today so get ready for the implosion.
    Meanwhile LR is taking us somewhere but it's not forward.
    One common denominator is that both managers thought Eaves was the answer when a fightback was needed.
    I despair ☹️

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast