+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Match Ratings @ Swindon

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    Wow, ridiculed lol
    You assume you know my capabilities and life choices?
    Just because i don't play pro football does that mean i am not at the level of a pro player?
    I might choose not to play football because i am more successful doing something else
    How very presumptuous of you!
    I wish i had your ability of knowing everything about everyone who posts on this board
    So enlighten us, are you at least as good as Langstaff but found a more prosperous career path?

Or were you talking bollox?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Judas has left the ground, get over it.
    Allardyce has long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    He scored against Bradford, was anonymous for the rest of the match and has been horrendous in the matches since, and since the turn of the year. Yeah he's got 25 goals, but how many have come since 1st January? We're basically playing with 10 men with him on the pitch at the moment.
    If you dont get the ball then there's not much else you can do.. Since Maynard has been in the supply to Macca has been none existent..

Slocombe - 5 - Not his fault he’s being asked to play in a way he’s uncomfortable with. Regardless, horrendous mistake but otherwise solid.

Macari - 6 - Solid as always.

Baldwin - 6 - A couple of hairy moments but again he’s being asked to play that role. Overall sound.

Cameron - 6.5 - MOTM. Defended well and carried the ball effectively.

Nemane - 5 - Marshalled well but when he got in, lacked quality, especially with his touch.

Robertson - 5 - 9/10 he makes that pass to Slocombe with his eyes closed. Faded after that but recovered in the last 15 or so when he pushed on.

Bostock - 6 - Did what Bostock does. Ticked it over. Better in the last 20.

Jones - 5 - Doubled up on effectively and nullified.

McGoldrick - 5 - Didn’t get much service to be effective, buzzed around but out of it.

Crowley - 6 - Tried to make things happen but couldn’t quite make it click with Nemane.

Langstaff - 5 - Living off scraps. No service. If I were him I’d be kicking cones all over the place in training to get a move.

Jatta - 6 - Must start every game between now and the end of the season.

Randall - N/A

Maynard - 5 - Set up to nullify Swindon but the disconnect between the midfield and front three nullified us. Odd subs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123