+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 new faces at least

he said he would be surprised & disappointed if their weren't any signings within the week.

The week was over last night, where are the signings?

He can't be trusted & that's why some people will not bye ST while he is still involved with the club.

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    he said he would be surprised & disappointed if their weren't any signings within the week.

He can't be trusted & that's why some people will not bye ST while he is still involved with the club.
    I know he never promised as such but how daft is his statement now that we ended up signing nobody?
    He would have been far better saying that as chairman he will give the manager (McInnes) every opportunity available to bring new players in during the transfer window and build on last season.

Barry introducing the squad to 2 new Italian signings?.....

Name:  DC6WHD7XsAAgrpr.jpg
Views: 1323
Size:  85.6 KB
    Name:  DC6WHD-XoAA32LN.jpg
Views: 1275
Size:  84.0 KB

The week ends tonight or tomorrow night in some cases like where I work.
    Has no one learnt anything from
    DMs reign here? He always plays it quiet.

I'll give him till Monday morning at least before going nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    The week ends tonight or tomorrow night in some cases like where I work.
    Has no one learnt anything from
    DMs reign here? He always plays it quiet.

I'll give him till Monday morning at least before going nuts.
    Whens training start ? Next Tuesday is it ?

If Deek and Docs new season after the holidays begins on monday, you could reasonably expect the new signings to make an appearance on Monday, . Little point in having them up here on a Friday, to either hang around over the weekend , or travel back and forth from wherever just to get a photo for the P&J on a Friday ?

Just you wait !! There`ll be a line of new players in Greggs on Monday ......................I hope !!!

That's still not a promise though, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I know he never promised as such but how daft is his statement now that we ended up signing nobody?
    He would have been far better saying that as chairman he will give the manager (McInnes) every opportunity available to bring new players in during the transfer window and build on last season.
    That's a far more legitimate gripe than moaning that he never kept a promise he never actually made. Milne is useless, there's no doubt about that, but the bottom line is there are still 13 days before players have to be registered for the 2nd qualifying round. People need to calm the beans a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Barry introducing the squad to 2 new Italian signings?.....

Name:  DC6WHD7XsAAgrpr.jpg
Views: 1323
Size:  85.6 KB
    Name:  DC6WHD-XoAA32LN.jpg
Views: 1275
Size:  84.0 KB
    would it be that we had the ambition to sign young players from Serie A. wonder why they were being discussed, presumably in context of U21 championship.
    Last edited by TheRedRichard; 24-06-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Aye....it doesn't mean he can't be trusted. It means he's surprised and disappointed.

Are you reading the right article?

I understand the frustration on here but some of the posts on here are beyond pant pishing.

Of the players we have lost only Mcginn and Hayes are big losses. Tansey is a superb addition and Taylor is replaceable with a big solid lower english league warrior. Judas Jack leaving makes Shinnie captain which I think will bring the best out of him and others.

We need to promote youth, Scott Wright deserves a chance, anyone who was at the Partick game will remember that performance. Scott McKenna and Danny Rogers deserve a chance too.

This summer we have money to spend, we are in a better position financially since, ever. Let's take our time, sign quality and allow the best manager since Fergie time to spend it.

Page 30 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast