+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

Feckin hell folks it's Christmas Eve and you are still arguing about this pysh,we have all of next year to be doing that so chill out for the next few days and have a good one.

Happy Festivus.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    So your issue is not that, "He is cheating the Aberdeen fans and making a farce of the league as a competition" but that "We can't play that way".

The real issue is we are not a hammer throwers like St Johnstone, Hearts or Motherwell so we cannot out muscle Celtic. We are not as talented a team as Celtic so we cannot go head to head against them. We cannot push them high up the pitch as we leave space for their talented players to create openings. DM has tried all the above and many other tactics. We have competed pretty well in most of the games I have been at. Even when we beat them at Celtic park in the cup, the reality is that that game could have gone either way - and that was when they are pretty ****.

This season, being a season in which we lost two of our best players that created lots of our chances, has meant that we have not been as prolific in terms of chances - even against lesser competition. We have pressed teams and worn them down. Am I as happy with the team as last season, personally no, but we are in a transition period. We can bring in other players but mostly they are of the level we already have. Tansey was going to be a "great" signing and everyone was happy that he finally signed. He has not turned out to be the replacement we had hoped for. These things happen and these things happen to all managers.

It is easy to complain. But saying things like "have a go" and "get into them" (no pun intended) is pretty much completely pointless.
    I stand by my statement that he is cheating the fans as explained earlier.
    We obviously have a different opinion of McInnes and so be it and that is good for the message board. I am confident however that you will be shouting for McInnes to go before I shout for him to get a new contract.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 24-12-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Happy Festivus.
    Part of the festivus celebration is the airing of grievances & I’ve got to say, I’ve got a lot of problems with you people

Enjoy the holidays instead of the big farce that is called Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Part of the festivus celebration is the airing of grievances & I’ve got to say, I’ve got a lot of problems with you people
    Ill listen on boxing day, Mon the Sons

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ill listen on boxing day, Mon the Sons
    Both teams are bang average just now, so it should be a classic. I’ll give you a shout on the morn. Enjoy your Xmas

Me and you mason for the feats of strength

I’ve got a lot of problems
    We know

Next you will be saying you were misquoted.

Merry Christmas one and all.

Both teams are bang average just now, so it should be a classic. I’ll give you a shout on the morn. Enjoy your Xmas
    You too dude

Well whatever you think about derek and his tactics I wish all the posters on here a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast