+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: It's back, it won't go away.

It is getting to the point now where if you mention the "Jew" word you are anti-Semitic much in the same way if you used the "N" word you were an overt racist.

All this detracts from the real issue in Palestine where this "non-legally IHRA binding definition attempts to erase Palestinian history, demonise solidarity with the Palestinian struggle for freedom, justice and equality, suppress freedom of expression, and shield Israel’s far-right regime of occupation, settler-colonialism and apartheid from effective measures of accountability in accordance to international law”.

How is it that one religious cult demand special minority status amongst all the many others? Surely the only way forward is to implement laws that protect ALL minority interests and not just the Jews? How's about focusing on the people being slaughtered in Myanmar and let's bring justice to the perpetrators of the genocide in Rohingya? Just saying like...

"For sheer abstract absurdity, the following takes some beating: "hidden amongst the genuine critics of Israel, are numerous anti-semites, and until Labour roots them out, instead of offering them a hiding place, the Labour Party's reputation will continue to be trashed." Absolute bollox sinkov and you know it!"

The real problem though BT, the intractable one for Labour, and the reason why this will run and run, is that some of the anti-semites in the Labour Party aren't hidden at all, they're in full and clear sight, your leader being the most glaring example. Jeremy cannot solve the problem of anti-Semitism in the Labour Party, because he is the problem. And Jeremy isn't going anywhere soon, so neither is the anti-Semitism problem, you'll just have to live with it.

Which is no problem for me, I find the sight of the Labour dog chasing it's anti-Semitic tail round and round in ever decreasing circles highly entertaining. I can't wait for the moment it vanishes up it's own backside.

Standing firm behind Jeremy Corbyn.

I express complete confidence in the ability of Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the United Kingdom’s Labour Party to deal with all alleged instances of racism in the Labour Party, including any considered to be of an anti-Semitic nature.

I stand in solidarity behind these efforts and recognise the importance of this work at a time of increasing racism and xenophobia, overtly displayed at both the domestic and international level.

Jeremy Corbyn’s record as an anti-racist campaigner speaks for itself, since assuming the leadership, Jeremy has embraced and welcomed diversity to the Labour Party. Simultaneously, Jeremy Corbyn has displayed a much firmer commitment to combating racism in all its forms, as the 2017 manifesto clearly sets out on Page 112, under the heading Diverse Communities.

No other political party has confronted the issue of racism with the same zeal and determination as Britain’s Labour Party. I call upon my comrades on all sides of the Labour Party to unite behind Jeremy Corbyn’s commitment to eradicate racism in all its hideous guises. We must move forward as comrades and focus all our energies to ensure a total victory for the Labour Party at the next General Election, whenever that may be.

Does the Labour Party actually pay people to produce such delusional drivel BT ?

"demonise solidarity with the Palestinian struggle for freedom"

This sounds wicked BT, count me in, I'm always up for a good bit of demonising. But 'solidarity' ? How does that work, how does one go about demonising solidarity ? Just let me know, I'll try anything once.

And Corbyn's mate Willsman, a renowned anti-Semite, has just been voted back onto the NEC. It won't go away while they keep digging.
    Last edited by sinkov; 04-09-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Does the Labour Party actually pay people to produce such delusional drivel BT ?
    All my own efforts sinkov! Please tell me what bit of this is not factual? You will notice not one "J" word, no mention of Israel nor Palestine, just a commitment and a genuine plea to end racism, wherever it rears it's ugly head.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "demonise solidarity with the Palestinian struggle for freedom"

This sounds wicked BT, count me in, I'm always up for a good bit of demonising. But 'solidarity' ? How does that work, how does one go about demonising solidarity ? Just let me know, I'll try anything once.
    You are asking the wrong person sinkov. Try asking the Jewish Labour MP's Berger, Ellman, Hamilton, Hodge, Lewis, Miliband, Sobel and Smeeth why they demonize Corbyn's solidarity with the people of Palestine? Don't really need to ask though, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You are asking the wrong person sinkov. Try asking the Jewish Labour MP's Berger, Ellman, Hamilton, Hodge, Lewis, Miliband, Sobel and Smeeth why they demonize Corbyn's solidarity with the people of Palestine? Don't really need to ask though, do you?

No BT, no need to ask, when Corbyn has spent a lifetime supporting and encouraging individuals, organisations and countries dedicated to wiping Israel and Jews off the face of the earth, if I was Jewish I think I'd be a bit dubious about him, and his solidarity with people whose dearest wish is to see me dead.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    All my own efforts sinkov! Please tell me what bit of this is not factual?
    Increasing racism and xenophobia in the UK ? Don't think so. We live in one of the most open, tolerant and welcoming countries on the planet. People from all over the world flock to live here as a result. Millions of them.

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)