+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s At Fault?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The free kick from the halfway line means that by the time the camera pans to the box that **** Foster (no, the ither een) is already rolling about on the grass with Conso. It was impossible to see from the other end.

What was obvious though, was that ***** Collum’s inconsistency, or just utter ****ing incapability, when Leigh, now given the role of getting between the centre half (Foster, you ****) and the ‘keeper at corners, was being held and pushed and barged every time without penalty.
    It’s true it was hard to see from the other end and I would not be surprised for it to be a Collum effect, however Considine himself admits in his post match interview that he gave away a silly penalty.

As it stands. (after the Dundee game)
    Logan - 4 points
    Considine - 4 points
    Hedges - 2 points
    Ojo - 2 points
    Campbell - 1 point
    Devlin - 1 point
    Ferguson - 1 point
    Leigh - 1 point
    Lewis - 1 point
    McKenna - 1 point
    Vyner - 1 point

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    So who has Considine f’ucked up against and caused us to lose goals against this season so far?
    It’s all captured in the thread.
    From recollection though

RoPS (away)- Failed to track the runner who had a pop from 30 yards
    Hearts (home) - Failed to get back and cover Walkers run
    St Mirren (away) - Lack of communication between him and Vyner for the switch.
    Dundee (away) - Gave away a “silly penalty”

Makes mental note. afc1903mad won't hear a bad word against McInnes and hates considine with a passion. Wonder what's behind his pathological behaviour 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Makes mental note. afc1903mad won't hear a bad word against McInnes and hates considine with a passion. Wonder what's behind his pathological behaviour ��
    Lol, you haven’t a clue.

How was the East Fife game?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Even though this hasnt been updated im gathering Considine is top of the table as he gave away the pen?

Funny that

Oh so predictably funny

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, you haven’t a clue.

How was the East Fife game?
    Is that it? A bog standard deflective response by someone faced by an awkward truth.

Nothing worth studying here after all. Devanha puts away his mental notepad.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Oh so predictably funny
    Its not funny though. You have started this thread and going by your stats. Considine is our biggest brain fart (worryingly joint with another elder statesmen)

I really cant see whats funny about it. I get the predictable as he is a sh@te and many people have known this for long enough.He gets a game when he is pish. That's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Is that it? A bog standard deflective response by someone faced by an awkward truth.

Nothing worth studying here after all. Devanha puts away his mental notepad.
    The forum seems to have been contaminated since you came on board.
    I was hoping the abmad techies were installing a filter.

Incidentally, there was nothing to deflect as your post (as usual) has nothing of merit in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Its not funny though. You have started this thread and going by your stats. Considine is our biggest brain fart (worryingly joint with another elder statesmen)

I really cant see whats funny about it. I get the predictable as he is a sh@te and many people have known this for long enough.He gets a game when he is pish. That's not funny.

I wasn’t talking about the players

Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast