+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 305 of 421 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 4202

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    LOL, says the man who tried to fish / bait me time after time.
    When called out on it, you wept like a cry baby It's most certainly hurting, else you would have moved on
    Dearie f*****g me
    Have a day off

or alternatively, f**k off to AFC Chat with all the other mongs, you forum whore

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The Anchor Man has been telling the press that money is tight due to a new stadium getting built! I thought our budget wouldn’t be affected. Don’t tell me Stewart Milne has been spouting more lies.

On a side note....could you please save Stewart Milne more cash and pay more funds into the DNA scheme. Our brick layer’s need it.
    Well RJ that's just made up isn't it. The manager has on no occasion indicated that the budget has been cut to fund the new stadium. He has said he is working to a budget . This year's transfer activity would suggest that there has been no demonstrable cut in the money available. I'm not saying it hasn't just there does not appear to be any proof.I

Its a football forum so people are allowed to spout p ish including myself
    Just don't come out with a blatant lie to suit your boring agenda without being expected to be pulled up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Dearie f*****g me
    Have a day off
    Are you STILL banging on FFS?

You're like an old nagging wifie that needs to get in the last word.
    Bore off, FFS.

Why are you editing conversations/posts from a few days ago and sticking them in to a new "conversation"?
    You are one weird c**t.

Why are you editing conversations/posts from a few days ago and sticking them in to a new "conversation"?
    You are one weird c**t.
    Just accept you were lame trolling to get some sort of acceptance in here.
    You tried on for separate occasions to get approval / bite from me citing Heneghan since I last raised him as a potential option in December last year.
    That's fcuking weird or lame on top of all your other snide quip remarks. Seems like your desperate for a friend. Again fcuking weird.

Just let it lie and move on FFS

Just accept you were lame trolling to get some sort of acceptance in here.
    You tried on for separate occasions to get approval / bite from me citing Heneghan since I last raised him as a potential option in December last year.
    That's fcuking weird or lame on top of all your other snide quip remarks. Seems like your desperate for a friend. Again fcuking weird.

Just let it lie and move on FFS
    I don't troll.
    I don't seek acceptance either, certainly not from strangers on a forum. How odd would that be?
    It's a forum - folk can say what you like.

I'd just rather you said what you like ..........on AFC Chat and f****d off

I don't troll.
    I don't seek acceptance either, certainly not from strangers on a forum. How odd would that be?
    It's a forum - folk can say what you like.

I'd just rather you said what you like ..........on AFC Chat and f****d off
    You are a troll and a desperately seeking assurance one at that.
    Your post history reflects that.

I'd rather you grew a set and moved on instead of whinging like a wee crybaby with a need to make snide comments all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Well RJ that's just made up isn't it. The manager has on no occasion indicated that the budget has been cut to fund the new stadium. He has said he is working to a budget . This year's transfer activity would suggest that there has been no demonstrable cut in the money available. I'm not saying it hasn't just there does not appear to be any proof.I

Its a football forum so people are allowed to spout p ish including myself
    Just don't come out with a blatant lie to suit your boring agenda without being expected to be pulled up for it.

Below what is quoted on the BBC Scottish football site:

Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes: "It's far more difficult now for us or any Scottish team. It's not not achievable, but we need to make sure we do all we can to get into group stages. Money's tight. We're building the stadium, but we've put together a squad this season without spending a penny on transfer fees. It would help, for us, if we could go and earn £2-3m."

You are a troll and a desperately seeking assurance one at that.
    Your post history reflects that.

I'd rather you grew a set and moved on instead of whinging like a wee crybaby with a need to make snide comments all the time.
    aye, you said

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Below what is quoted on the BBC Scottish football site:

Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes: "It's far more difficult now for us or any Scottish team. It's not not achievable, but we need to make sure we do all we can to get into group stages. Money's tight. We're building the stadium, but we've put together a squad this season without spending a penny on transfer fees. It would help, for us, if we could go and earn £2-3m."
    Whilst I do think that anyone who doesn't mistrust that old masonic clown Milne needs certified (there are one or two on here), I'd play Devil's Advocate and counter that by saying we've had a bid accepted by Sunderland for McGeouch apparently?

Page 305 of 421 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast