+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 307 of 498 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4975

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

I mentioned it before and Mr Grieves mentioned it above...how do the green brigade bellends get to take over whole sections including the stairwells? If someone is walking out at 89mins and we are on a counter attack, you automatically stop and then around to look and it's guaranteed that a steward will tell you to move. Boils my piss.

So Huns behave like Huns then everyone else gets punished.

That sounds about right.

Throw them out of the league, we don't need these a'rseholes.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Throw them out of the league, we don't need these a'rseholes.
    Agree fully but regrettably that ship has already sailed thanks to our own chairmen and others.

No Huns, no Hun threads. Sounds like a perfect world.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Agree fully but regrettably that ship has already sailed thanks to our own chairmen and others.

No Huns, no Hun threads. Sounds like a perfect world.
    So if I come round to your house, tear up the place, hurt myself in the process, then I can blame you for not having your house properly in order?

Seems like you are helluva keen to blame Killie in all this and not The Huns?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    So if I come round to your house, tear up the place, hurt myself in the process, then I can blame you for not having your house properly in order?

Seems like you are helluva keen to blame Killie in all this and not The Huns?
    That metaphor really doesn't fly.

Crowd control at football matches is always the responsibility of the home club and the authorities. Rangers will not receive any penalty at all other than being billed for breakages.

If it happened at Ibrox that would of been different. I'd then be calling for sanctions against them for having failed on controlling the crowds.

Killie are Huns too incidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    That metaphor really doesn't fly.

Crowd control at football matches is always the responsibility of the home club and the authorities. Rangers will not receive any penalty at all other than being billed for breakages.

If it happened at Ibrox that would of been different. I'd then be calling for sanctions against them for having failed on controlling the crowds.

Killie are Huns too incidentally.
    Affa keen to defend the scum.

What would your suggestion be? Postpone the match until the crowd are re-verified that they have valid tickets to be in the ground?
    I'd agree to be fair, but it would be a nightmare to steward.
    Maybe far easier to postpone the game to be rescheduled.

I daresay Traynor will spin it as Killie's fault because they've cut the allocation or somesuch.

The unhygienics have always deflected and done the whataboutery, but Jabba has taken it to another level.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I daresay Traynor will spin it as Killie's fault because they've cut the allocation or somesuch.

The unhygienics have always deflected and done the whataboutery, but Jabba has taken it to another level.
    if I heard that the fat hun c*nt had died of a heart attack this afternoon, I'd be delighted at the fat, bullying pr1cks demise.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

Personally if I were Killie I would tell them we can't be done with the hastle so your not getting any tickets for the foreseeable future.

I mean how much extra are killie making now by having one stand of the hun then subtracting all the police and steward costs. Then add all the sh! t and time to do these reports and investigations.
    Last edited by LED; 06-08-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Personally if I were Killie I would tell them we can't be done with the hastle so your not getting any tickets for the foreseeable future.
    The sevco clowns think every Club needs the blue pound , they seem to miss the fact that the only Club that died recently was their old one..

Page 307 of 498 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast