+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 308 of 931 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408808 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 9310

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    Is that Osborne or Farage or both?

Incidentally, the one person who should have had all the facts, Cameron, has conceded that things haven't turned out as bad as he thought. If he couldn't judge it right, how could the rest of us?
    Cameron was complacent and put his own position and the well being of his Party above the national interest. He only won in 2010 because Labour/Brown took the flack for a crisis caused by crooked bankers and financiers and he was as surprised as anyone when he won the next one as a result of Labour’s inadequacy. I would never trust his judgement...one of the luckiest and worst PMs of all time imo.

Is that Osborne or Farage or both?

Incidentally, the one person who should have had all the facts, Cameron, has conceded that things haven't turned out as bad as he thought. If he couldn't judge it right, how could the rest of us?
    Osbourne. I think he was a skillful technician in the Chancellor role, but I found found his behaviour around Brexit childish. Farage is the UK's most successful cartoon character, and we haven't seen the last of him yet by some distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Farage is the UK's most successful cartoon character, and we haven't seen the last of him yet by some distance.
    ...... if not centre stage (which it probably will be) then certainly in the wings directing matters.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    ...... if not centre stage (which it probably will be) then certainly in the wings directing matters.
    How can this man be ‘centre stage’? He is nothing more than an opportunist with no credibility whatsoever.
    He has failed to be elected to Parliament on seven separate occasions. He turned his attention to the European Parliament because, shortsightedly, the UK electorate took so little interest in it and he recognised an easy route to salaried influence.
    He is now eligible for a fat cat pension from an institution he has always sought to destroy. The moment he achieved a little fame he appears to have abandoned his wife and family for a newer, younger, European model in a manner all too reminiscent of his ‘mate’ Henry Bolton.
    Leading player in the UnKind and Ignorant Party he may be but, other than that, nothing more than an arch hypocrite.
    The one to watch is Aaron Banks...provided all the UKIP funding and is, I believe, now encouraging (aka funding?) the current crop of Tory rebels.

If I didnt know better Id swear you were jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    If I didnt know better Id swear you were jealous!
    Lol...of you maybe Rog....of Farage, everything he is and everything he stands for...never in a million years! He is truly despicable.

Which makes ram 59 one of his minions 😁

Which makes ram 59 one of his minions ��
    Possibly...but what does?

Which makes ram 59 one of his minions 😁
    Whoa! Where's that come from?

Are you aware of the laws of libel?

Whoa! Where's that come from?

Are you aware of the laws of libel?
    Love it! For once I am wholly innocent as the source of Ram59’s discombobulation.
    I think you need to explain yourself RR.

Page 308 of 931 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408808 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)