+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Still 2 years to run, old lad. To be fair to the Donald, it is awful how these Democrats are using such vile rhetoric against him.

Just like the remoaners.....losers...they just can’t get over it lol.

From the Beeb today......

Three migrants from Senegal and Nigeria have been arrested by police investigating the rape and killing of a girl whose death has been seized upon by the populist right.

The body of Desirée Mariottini, 16, was found in a derelict building in an area of Rome known for drug trafficking. She had been drugged and gang raped.

Right-wing Interior Minister Matteo Salvini hailed the arrests, condemning those behind the murder as "worms".

It would not go unpunished, he said.

I guess we can add this to the Huddersfield gang jailed last week for 221 years for gang-raping numerous girls of 11 years-old and over......and you wonder why there are so many ex-pats on here? (the answer is....we don't want to live in a cesspit, and we have the money and the cojones to get out).....cue the apologists and lefties to tell me that not all immigrants are scum.....yawn

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

Three migrants from Senegal and Nigeria have been arrested by police investigating the rape and killing of a girl whose death has been seized upon by the populist right.

The body of Desirée Mariottini, 16, was found in a derelict building in an area of Rome known for drug trafficking. She had been drugged and gang raped.

Right-wing Interior Minister Matteo Salvini hailed the arrests, condemning those behind the murder as "worms".

I guess we can add this to the Huddersfield gang jailed last week for 221 years for gang-raping numerous girls of 11 years-old and over......and you wonder why there are so many ex-pats on here? (the answer is....we don't want to live in a cesspit, and we have the money and the cojones to get out).....cue the apologists and lefties to tell me that not all immigrants are scum.....yawn

Dont you go upsetting Momentum..

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    He has just totally denied it...over to you Marxist Corbyn boy.
    So if he is innocent, why didn't he prove it in the courts? Why did he pay ex-employees large sums of money to keep quiet and take out a court injunction to try and prevent himself being named? He reminds me of that other fine and upstanding staunch Tory and Christian Jonathan Aitken, who thought that being very wealthy bought you immunity from crime. His infamous statement is well worth repeating:

"If it falls to me to start a fight to cut out the cancer of bent and twisted journalism in our country with the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of British fair play, so be it. I am ready for the fight. The fight against falsehood and those who peddle it. My fight begins today. Thank you and good afternoon."

It turns out that he was lying through his teeth, and was sentenced to 18 months in prison after pleading guilty to perjury and perverting the course of justice.... over to you Tory boy.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

The real problem is the class of civilizations.

Fact is, people from africa, the middle east, eastern europe have values and behaviours that are diametrically opposed to English values and behaviours.

That's why these atrocities occur.

We should allow only those foreigners compatible with England into this country, and then, only in small numbers and not without thorough vetting. Compatible countries include some of western Europe; west of Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland, but not including Italy or Spain. Compatible countries also include the USA and Canada. Immigrants from all other countries should be denied access.

Quote Originally Posted by RhubarbPie View Post
    We should allow only those foreigners compatible with England into this country, and then, only in small numbers and not without thorough vetting. Compatible countries include some of western Europe; west of Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland, but not including Italy or Spain. Compatible countries also include the USA and Canada. Immigrants from all other countries should be denied access.
    Interesting. So would I be correct in assuming that due to this incompatibility issue you mention, you think that all English people should be denied a move to Italy and Spain, and any already resident there should be sent back home?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Interesting. So would I be correct in assuming that due to this incompatibility issue you mention, you think that all English people should be denied a move to Italy and Spain, and any already resident there should be sent back home?
    I guess it would depend upon whether they are welcome there?....generally speaking, I am welcomed wherever I go, not for my sparkling wit and personality (of course....you should know!)....but because I've got more dosh and contribute to THEIR economy

That would be patently absurd!

English people moving to Spain and Italy know exactly what they're getting into.

I'm absolutely in favour of allowing English people the freedom to travel wherever they choose.

That's a very different proposition than letting people from those countries into England where innocent Englishfolks will be exposed to the "incompatibilities whether they choose to or not.

Quote Originally Posted by RhubarbPie View Post
    I'm absolutely in favour of allowing English people the freedom to travel wherever they choose.
    Priceless. We can go wherever we want, but we don't want those bloody foreigners in our country!

Priceless. We can go wherever we want, but we don't want those bloody foreigners in our country!

17.4 million people would agree with you.

Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast