+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 312 of 350 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3491

Thread: General News Chat

What's the insider on Gideon?
    I haven't heard about any of this (as I suppose I wasn't meant to).

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    What's the insider on Gideon?
    I haven't heard about any of this (as I suppose I wasn't meant to).
    He's, allegedly, been prolific.
    With some partners who fall into the "barely legal" category.
    Like Huw Edwards I don't think anything illegal has been alleged.

I'm hearing that nice Dan Wootton has been up to no good as well.

Of the three, the "poof" percentage is apparently running at 66.666666(recurring).

Thanks for the info.
    "Fame" and money , eh?
    Do you remember mason when I said humans were basically evil and you said that was ott?
    I stand by it.

Dan Wootton should be on the first plane to Rwanda. If nothing else, it would be funny listening to him trying to pronounce the place

The latest Private Eye suggests the Gideon emails are completely made up and have been doing the rounds for years. Despite the best efforts of many to prove otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    The latest Private Eye suggests the Gideon emails are completely made up and have been doing the rounds for years. Despite the best efforts of many to prove otherwise.
    Oh well, just need to judge him on austerity then.

I still reckon the creepy b@stard is a wrong un like.

Anyone care to give me a short Wooton bio?

I may have heard of him, but can’t be sure.

From the tone of the discussion here he sounds like he’s well-practised in the ignoble art of utter cūntery?

I like to keep tabs on wrong ‘uns.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Anyone care to give me a short Wooton bio?

I may have heard of him, but can’t be sure.

From the tone of the discussion here he sounds like he’s well-practised in the ignoble art of utter cūntery?

I like to keep tabs on wrong ‘uns.
    A real wrong 'un.

Started of at the S*n, need I say more?

Had a lot to do with the coverage that eventually saw Caroline Flack take her own life. He deleted most oh his posts relating to her, once her death had been announced. He had nothing to hide though.

Now a presenter on GB News and a moral crusader of the right.

am sure Mason will give you more detail.

He was the sun showbiz editor, during which time junior staff had to be paid off or moved due to him trying to pump them all. A good friend of Caroline Flack, he put her on the front page claiming the blood bath was from her assaulting her boyfriend, when it was actually from her own self harm. She later committed suicide. Moving to GB News, he’s a right wing mouth piece, stoking culture wars which upsets the easily led & feeble minded to get angry about all sorts of stuff that either doesn’t happen or doesn’t affect them. It’s all to try and make him look hard on tele but the effect is kind of lost, as the thwobber weally stwuggles to pwonounce his ‘R’s

In his spare time, he likes to set up fake dating accounts to try and trap men for gay s€x. Apparently that’s the tip of the iceberg as far as his s€xual shenanigans go.

No doubt there will be pwenty of other stuff about him to come out in the wash. In summawy though, the man’s a total c*nt

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He was the sun showbiz editor, during which time junior staff had to be paid off or moved due to him trying to pump them all. A good friend of Caroline Flack, he put her on the front page claiming the blood bath was from her assaulting her boyfriend, when it was actually from her own self harm. She later committed suicide. Moving to GB News, he’s a right wing mouth piece, stoking culture wars which upsets the easily led & feeble minded to get angry about all sorts of stuff that either doesn’t happen or doesn’t affect them. It’s all to try and make him look hard on tele but the effect is kind of lost, as the thwobber weally stwuggles to pwonounce his ‘R’s

In his spare time, he likes to set up fake dating accounts to try and trap men for gay s€x. Apparently that’s the tip of the iceberg as far as his s€xual shenanigans go.

No doubt there will be pwenty of other stuff about him to come out in the wash. In summawy though, the man’s a total c*nt
    Cheers. Sounds like he needs the tip of the iceberg wammed up his own wectum..

I’ll avoid, like I do with all fleeting minor celebrities and wannabe shock jocks.

Page 312 of 350 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322 ... LastLast